- In TransplANTed, when Chyna performs at Lexi's party, Lexi walks over to Cameron and says "That girl stinks." Cameron's immediate reaction: "That girl is my sister and I'm trying to listen to her sing."
- Lexi herself probably won't be giving us many of these, but in that same scene, she seems to grudgingly acknowledge that Chyna saved her party even though she's snapping at Paisley to shut up about how talented Chyna is.
- Cameron and Lexi's preceeding Odd Friendship in the show is actually pretty cute. It's strange that they own the only moments listed here thus far, even though they're the usual antagonists.
- When Lexi and her partygoers attend Chyna's "party" (a term I use loosely), you get the feeling Lexi actually enjoyed herself for a while. At least until Olive drove everyone away in her sleep. It was kind of sweet to see her not giving Chyna grief for once.
- Also, Lexi and Chyna at the end of "America Needs Talant". The two of them actually hug each other! It appears that the above statement of Lexi not giving many of these has ended up untrue!
- Just before that, when Lexi expresses her fear that her song would never have been as good as Chyna's, rather than holding Lexi's attempt to cheat against her, Chyna is quick to assure Lexi of her talent, and seems to direct her ensuing "You Are Beautiful" song to her as well.
- In IgnorANTs is Bliss, when Olive comes clean about regaining her memory after a bout of amnesia, but still pretending to be absentminded enough to get kicked out of the ANT program, and to be placed in kindergarten, she returns during Chyna's new speech, which isn't going so well, and recites Chyna's old speech word for word, which ends with her saying how Chyna now loves being in the ANT program because its where she met her best friend.
- Even more heartwarming when you realize that she lost her memory while trying to help out Chyna.
- Also, Chyna fought very hard to keep Olive in the ANT Program after she lost her memory and was considered useless.
- In the same episode, Gibson revealing that he owns, cares for, and is apparently very responsible with a blind dog.
- In Creative ConsultANT, when Olive saves Chyna's life. Although wasn't any real danger since it was all a ployand the sharks were stuntmen. Its still a pretty heartfelt moment since they don't find out Sequoia's true intentions afterward.
- Lexi and Chyna hugging at the end of ContestANTs and agreeing that they make a good team.
- Chyna and Fletcher's songs and making up in SignificANT Other. Makes you want to go "aww..."
- In TrANTsferred Darryn thinks Chyna got into a prestigious school, and to reward her, gets her a really expensive antique guitar. Given how cheap Darryn is, you'd expect him to get her like an empty tissue box, but something that expensive is really sweet and shows how much he truly cares about his daughter.
- In cANTonese Style Cuisine, Lexi has been trying to find out why she wasn't invited to fellow cheerleader McKenna's birthday party. Turns out it was due to Paisley's Too Dumb to Live-ness. After Lexi finally gets an invition, she waits until she's alone then quietly kisses it and says, "Thank you". For all her Alpha Bitch tendencies. Lexi just wants to be liked and included.
- Fletcher gets some Pet the Dog treatment with his relationship with Kennedy. At first he only asked her out to make Chyna jealous and tries to break up with her, but in unforseen circumstANTs, he realizes Kennedy actually likes him and decides to like her back.
- Turns Harsher in Hindsight when we realize she was using him and hated him. What do the writers have against Fletcher anyway?
- This conversation between Fletcher and Olive in UnwWANTed. After Olive gets dumped and gets depressed Fletcher cheers her up.Olive: Hey Fletcher, did Chyna send you up here to talk to me?Fletcher: No, I-I haven't seen Chyna I was just driving to Canada on a fake talking car.Olive: Eh, that's nice.Fletcher: What? Your not gonna, make fun of me or, call me stupid? What's wrong?Olive: Nothing, you wouldn't understand... Relationship problems... I got dumped.Fletcher: I know how you feel. I was dumped recently too. By Kennedy. Your going to go through some phases. First, your going to feel like a total loser.Olive: Then what?Fletcher: I don't know, I been stuck in this phase for a while.(Olive laughs)Olive: Thanks Fletcher, I needed that. It's not easy being alone.Fletcher: your not alone. Look, I know we fight all the time but, I'm always here for you.
- In meANT to be, Olive nearly has a panic attack when she thought Fletcher fell off the Z-Tech building.
- Fletcher finally having a happy ending by being accepted into an artist in residency program
Heartwarming / A.N.T. Farm