Zui Wu Dao is a Manhua focusing on Wu Di, a young boy that works towards becoming a great martial artist in order to meet with his missing father. Unfortunately Wu Di is unable to use vigour, the cornerstone of all martial arts ability. This changes one day when Wu Di frees a cat spirit named Xiao Hei that was sealed in a sword, who takes Wu as his student in gratitude, allowing the young boy to finally begin his journey of becoming a martial artist.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Wu Di is not held in high regard by the Lei Jia school due to his inability to use vigour. Virtually everyone looks down on him and actually nickname him "Trash".
- An Ice Person: Dao Ling.
- Badass Adorable: Lei Lei is younger than Wu Di and has already reached the Martial Arts Realm (admittedly a recent development but several of those in the Time Forgotten Forge are much older and are still only at the Origin Realm.)
- Big Brother Worship: Lei Lei, the granddaughter of the Lei Jia head, utterly adores Wu Di, who is essentially an adopted member of the clan. This actually causes Wu Di some problems with her actual brother Lei Feng who wants to kill him for it.
- Big Eater: Wu Di is put through training by Xiao Hei that lets him be this, so he can in the maximum amount of energy from the food he eats. This includes demonic beast meat, which would kill a normal person if eaten raw like Wu Di does.
- Blow You Away: Lei Feng uses wind based attacks.
- Born Lucky: Wu Di. He survives getting sent to an area that's impossible for anyone that's not a martial artist to survive thanks to an incredibly skilled one incidentally hanging around, stumbles upon a highly sought after item that houses a spirit that decides to help him become a martial artist, said spirit makes it possible for him to use his vigour - which he has so much of due to training that he practically starts off at the Martial Arts Realm, manages to get his hands on another highly sought after item by sheer chance, and avoids the murderous intentions of a highly skilled martial artist thanks to an arguably more skilled on taking an interest in him.
- Casting a Shadow: Wu-Xie.
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: The training that Wu Di goes through to become a Big Eater allows him to take in the maximum amount of energy from the food he eats. This doesn't sound impressive at first but it allows him to quickly recover his vigour form just eating and lets him eat demonic beast meat raw, something that would kill a normal person from the sheer energy stored in it.
- Helping Would Be Kill Stealing: Xiao Hei tells Wu Di that he is on his own in the Time Forgotten Forge so that Wu Di can focus on his own improvement. He eventually reneges on it when Dao Ling targets Wu Di, largely because Wu Di has hit a wall in his development and can't move beyond it without help.
- Mix-and-Match Weapon: Wu Di's artifact is a combination of a scythe with a hammer on the blunt end of the blade.
- The Paralyzer: Lei Lei can use a bell to immobilize others.
- Playing with Fire: Wu Di uses fire attacks.
- Power Levels: There are two distinct levels that Martial Artists fall under. The Origin Realm, which consists of nine individual levels, and the Martial Artists Realm, which is implied to fall under a similar system but largely just means one has gone beyond the Origin Realm.
- Spontaneous Weapon Creation: Advanced enough martial artists can create "artifacts", items unique to the one that manifests them that improve combat ability.
- Unskilled, but Strong: Wu Di doesn't know a lot of the standard techniques available to martial artists but can last longer against opponents that incredibly outclass him because a lifetime of training without being able to use vigour has given him a very durable body, not to mention that the same training left him with enough vigour that when it was unlocked he was almost already at the Martial Artists Realm.