The books released thus far are: All Hail the Queen, Memory and Magic, A Warm Welcome, The Great Ice Engine, The Polar Bear Piper, Anna Takes Charge, The Arendelle Cup, The Secret Admirer and Return to the Ice Palace.
These books contain examples of:
- All Animals Are Domesticated: Olaf has little trouble befriending polar bears.
- Ambiguously Brown: It's never mentioned where Eldora is or what it's a Fantasy Counterpart Culture of. The dark-skinned raven-haired Marisol's name is Spanish, however her subjects have Arabic names.
- Beary Friendly: In The Polar Bear Piper, a family of polar bears appears near town. Olaf ends up befriending them.
- Broad Strokes: Like A Frozen Heart, these books' canonicity with the film is iffy, since the makers of Frozen aren't involved with them.
- Celibate Heroine: In The Secret Admirer, Elsa isn't oblivious to romantic overtures, but she's not currently interested.
- Hates Being Touched: Elsa still shows signs of this, such as when she flinched when a man kissed her hand.
- Hate Sink: The Secret Admirer shows that Olaf is aware of Hans' actions against the sisters and doesn't like him.
- The High Queen: Queen Marisol of Eldora from A Warm Welcome is a kind and well-liked queen, much like Elsa. The two become easy friends and trade partners.
- Limited Wardrobe: Despite being queen, Elsa's entire wardrobe seems to consist of only her one ice dress. This is a trend that also applies to comics, though not to official shorts such as Frozen Fever and Olaf's Frozen Adventure.
- The Matchmaker: Anna and Olaf go looking for Elsa's secret admirer in hopes of setting the two up.
- Precious Puppy: Elsa befriends a sled-dog and her puppies in one book.
- Precocious Crush: The Secret Admirer, Elsa's titular admirer is a little boy named Fredmund, or Freddie for short, who thinks she's "the nicest lady".
- Shipper on Deck: Until learning his identity and age, Anna wants to find out who is Elsa's secret admirer so that her sister can find love with them.
- Status Quo Is God: Practically every single story ends with everything going back to normal by the end. For example, every rumor of supernatural phenomena turns out to be false, Anna doesn't get her memories back, and Kristoff probably isn't going to lose his livelihood to automation.