- The scene with the young Dastan protecting Bis from the guard who tried to beat him within an inch of his life.
- Followed by the King deciding to adopt Dastan for his bravery essentially on the spot after having seen the whole escapade.
- Dastan faces Tus (who is convinced that Dastan conspires to take the throne) and explains the power of the Dagger of Time, then kills himself with it, trusting that Tus will believe him and use the Dagger to undo his death. He does.Tus: (dumbfounded) How did you know I'd use it?Dastan: Because we're brothers.
- Dastan and Tamina's Big Damn Kiss once they've reached the sandglass. Sadly, it couldn't have happened at a worse time.
- Watching Dastan and his brothers together again after Dastan unknowingly hit the Reset Button and everything had been turned back to before everyone died. Changing things for the better.
- In the end Dastan and Tamina are again shoehorned into an Arranged Marriage, only this time both are a bit more receptive to the idea.
Garsiv: Get up there, before I take your place.
- The best part? Tus is the one who suggests it this time around instead of their father.
- Garsiv actually shoves Dastan into the arrangement.
Dastan: It's a customary to accompany a proposal with gifts but uh, I was surprised and alas I'm unprepared. I have nothing for you, save (pulls out the Dagger and presents it to a shocked Tamina) that which is already yours.
- Dastan's reaction to the proposal this time around.
- After Dastan says that he looks forward to the day that they know each other better, he extends his hand out to her, and you can see Tamina smiling as she takes his hand. This shows that she's already warming up to Dastan.
- The very fact that those who have died on this whole adventure (the ones we like at least) are alive now that the reset button was hit.
- The ending with the shots in the desert soon after, especially with the theme music playing.
Heartwarming / Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time