- In the first issue, when a sniper sight is on Lucifer, Sakhmet glomps her to the ground. Lucifer calmly looks at her.Lucifer: Sakhmet! Yes you're coming into heat but this is unacceptable!
Lucifer: Whoever's teasing Sakhmet with the laser pointer needs to stop. This isn't funny. Actually it is, but...Sakhmet: Love the red dot!
- Then Sakhmet sends Cassandra flying off the couch◊. Luci's response to this all sells it.
- The solicitation for Issue #10: Ragnarock is finally here. The show to end all shows promises to be a lovely experience for all the gods
wait. Oh noes! Jamie and Matt have drawn Baphomet drenched in blood on the cover. What a hilarious internal communication error. Im sure its a mistake and nothing to do with the story whatsoever.
- The next issue's solicitation simply states that "everything is going to be okay". The cover is a bloody neck stump.
- Most of Baphomet's less-than-serious dialogue. Also, his stunt with the Morrigan's decapitated head.
- "...Baphomet is definitely not fucking with you."
- Baphomet is able to contact The Morrigan in issue #16 through a Bap-o-meat burger with its ketchup drawn in a pentagram. Sounds like another Gillen/McKelvie comic...
- The end of issue # 18 with the reveal that Baphomet and Persephone slept together a month ago has the most awkward expressions on their faces.
- The Flashback in issue #20 showing Baphomet's actual ascension.
- Woden's mocking transcription of the Gods' previous actions."Baal": VIOLENCE! I AM DOING VIOLENCE!"Luci": OUCH. :["Baal": I AM VERY EASILY MANIPULATED!
- In the midst of the battle against Sakhmet and Baal, they... distract her with the Red Dot.
- Urdr studying Ananke's machine in issue #24, cites her major breakthrough as discovering that one random part goes "beep". Then she declares the giant buzzsaws to be pizza cutters.
Random part: BEEPUrdr: Oh, shut up.
- Which comes back in issue #27.
- The letters page in issue #24 has a letter expressing feedback for issue #22.HOOOOHOHOHOHO
holy FUCKING mother of god
you did it
you DID IT
YOU KILLED OFF ANANKE
HOOOOHOHOHOHO MAN YOU DID IT NOW
Kieron Says: Thanks, Cam.
- Urdr's reaction to Persephone taking Woden into the Underground:Urdr: FUCKING FUCKERS FUCKING UP ALL THE FUCKING FUCKS!!!
- Woden's 'explanation' as to why Dio is awkward around Urdr in Issue #31 is just him holding his hands vaguely in her direction and waving them until she gets it.
- In the 1923 special, Morrigan speaks entirely as though he's narrating a play, including referring to himself in the third person.Susanoo spoke and everyone ignored him, said Morrigan. His words were like branches banging against a window too late at night. Annoying, but not sufficient to make one care enough to crawl from the bed and silence them. Still, come morning or the morning after that, one would take a saw and solve the problem Did you hear that? Morrigans threatening me too now! said Susanoo. Or at least Im pretty sure it was a threat.Hes speaking what we all are thinking, Susanoo. Its part of what makes him great, said Neptune, tired.
Funny / The Wicked + The Divine