- When Alfred sees Dracula's withered head.Alfred: I shall sweep that into the dust bin straight away.
- The Joker to Batman, after being bitten by Dracula and turned himself.Joker: You're my second bat-man tonight, and you're both pains in the neck!
- Earlier in the blood bank scene, after Joker has chugged down quite a few vials of blood... he then briefly describes the taste of it as if he were at a wine tasting. Its as disturbing as it is funny.Joker: A bold finish of wild cherries with a hint of oak. (Belches)
- The Joker again, now a vampire and starved of blood.Joker: I thought you cared!Batman: Trust me, Joker, I'm trying to help you.Joker: Then FEED ME!
- The part that really sells it is when he spies a cockroach and gobbles it up.Joker: Got ketchup?
- Just like Renfield.
- The part that really sells it is when he spies a cockroach and gobbles it up.
- When Batman brings a packet of his own blood (laced with the vampire antidote) to Joker, Joker almost sounds like an impatient spouse.Joker: Its about time, Batsy! Youre late!
- Penguin gets quite a few. Such as his reaction to seeing hundreds of crosses in the cemetery. Meaning the treasure hes looking for could be anywhere.
- When Dracula tries to get Penguin to be his slave, Penguin gets all sassy with him:Penguin: Whoa whoa whoa! Ill have you know, sir, I am a COBBLEPOT! And Cobblepots do NOT serve!
- One hypnotism later:Penguin: Im Penguin, Ill be your server.
- One hypnotism later:
- This exchange between Dracula and the Penguin:Penguin: GAAH! Dead guys don't do that!Dracula: Not dead. Undead.Penguin: I think I need to unwet my pants.
- When the Joker first comes upon Dracula's casket:Joker: Oooh, that is one fat-looking vault.(Opens up the coffin and sees Dracula's body)Joker: ...That's one good-looking corpse.(Dracula's eyes suddenly snap open)Joker: (Screams Like a Little Girl)
- Penguin's reaction to Joker being eaten is rather darkly humorous too.Penguin: Breakfast in bed, fresh squeezed.
- And before all that, his response to the Joker declaring himself "Back from the grave!"Penguin: Yeah, a lotta that goin' around...
- And even before that, Jokers response to Penguins "You!" Exclamation when he sees him in the cemetery.Joker: Everyones so shocked to see me these days; you, the fisherman who found me tangled in his net. By the way, who knew electroshock therapy could be so invigorating?
- Penguin's reaction to Joker being eaten is rather darkly humorous too.
- Vicki kneeing Penguin in the family jewels. His cross-eyed expression of pain and small groan seal it.
- Penguins monocle falling off as he stands there with his mouth open right before being arrested.
- While he does make a scary face with glowing red eyes beforehand, Penguins hypnosis wearing off is a bit funny:Penguin: Soon, master will... *eyes turn back to normal* drink your blood and stuff and... what am I talkin about?
- "Nice jugulars".
Funny / The Batman vs. Dracula