- The movie starts with the Batmobile speeding across a snowy road. But it's not Batman driving it, it's Robin. Damian wasn't lying when he said he knew how to drive.
Batman: (via radio) I've half a mind to report you for grand theft auto!Robin: I'd like to hear that call. "Hello, police? My son just stole the Batmobile".
- Not to mention the exchange between them:
- Damian inadvertently interrupts Bruce's and Samantha's dinner. He almost introduces himself as Bruce's son, before Bruce interrupts and calls him "ward".
- After Samantha leaves, Damian remarks that she's pretty attractive, but also a little shallow.
- Dick was forced to call off his date with Kory due to having to babysit Damian:Dick: I'm sorry, Kory, really, but I'm stuck babysitting. No, I'm not kidding. You're wearing what? The red one? With the lace? And the thong? Please. Don't tell me any more. Tomorrow night, I promise.
Funny / Batman vs. Robin