open/close all folders
- In the fourth episode, Annalise tells the main five students (who are all working for her) to investigate their client's employees. Wes asks her how she knows it was one of the employees who did the crime, and Annalise simply says that she doesn't, but what she does know is that everyone hates their boss. The main five all just look at her.
- After egging Asher on about his father being a corrupt judge Asher attempts to lunge at Connor and completely stumbles over the pile of evidence in front of him, face planting onto the ground.Connor: That's the best thing I've seen all day.
- In a moment of black comedy, Laurel calling out the other three students in a flash-forward for questioning her about her relationship with Frank while they're all standing around with the body.
- Connor using Grindr while court's in session.
- Also the fact that in universe the website is called "Humpr."
- The four main students and Rebecca freaking out about the repercussions of the murder in Wes' apartment? Not that funny. Connor spending the entire scene wrapped in one of Wes' blankets like a burrito? Hilariously adorable.
- After a long, hard day in the Season 2 premiere, Annalise leads the Murder Four down a dark and gloomy basement. Connor predicts that she plans on killing them.Annalise: You'd get no warning if I was going to off you, Mr. Walsh.
- When Connor is moving into Oliver's apartment during the season 2 premiere and he gets a phone call while they're making out.Oliver: Don't answer it.Connor: It's my Annalise ring tone.Oliver: Oh God, answer it!
- Season 2, Episode 3:
- The montage where the Keating 5 trying to convince various people who had been at their client's sex club to testify to her innocence. Most of them had good reasons not to do it, but there were multiple bits that were just hilarious. Like Asher's awkward innuendos about the construction worker's dick, which ends with said construction worker biting into a hot dog.
- Season 2, Episode 4:
- Doubling as a CMOH, Annalise gives Michaela a special mission to investigate Caleb and Catherine, and reminds her that she's a smart girl...and that she has boobs, which she could use to draw out information. When Michaela comes back with "indefinite" information, Annalise, of all people, drops this line:"What's the matter? You don't know how to use your boobs?"
- If anything, after what Annalise has gone through that entire episode, her body language while saying that made it seems like she was absolutely done with Michaela.
- And then Michaela refers back to this in season 5 when Annalise wants her to convince Gabriel not to tell the truth to his mother.
- Annalise's client absolutely snapping at her with her so-called friend's testimony before ripping into her with a scathing "The Reason You Suck" Speech. It's not epic and frightening, but hilarious, and Laurel's expression is priceless, especially she spent a good portion of the episode in disbelief of the client's innocence (she's too appalled to be satisfied about being right that the client was a teenage psycho).
- Doubling as a CMOH, Annalise gives Michaela a special mission to investigate Caleb and Catherine, and reminds her that she's a smart girl...and that she has boobs, which she could use to draw out information. When Michaela comes back with "indefinite" information, Annalise, of all people, drops this line:
- Asher's excited and spastic silent dance when he realizes the bug (listening device) the D.A.'s office is using to find out information from Annalise is inside the pen they've been using.
- Annalise's mother and sister peeping from the curtains when Nate comes to visit her in her mother's house.
- In Episode 2, everyone's assumption that Connor screwed-up/cheated on Oliver as the cause of their break-up.
- Made funnier in the next episode, when Asher mentions the break-up to Annalise her immediate response is an incredulous "What did you do?!"
- In Episode 6, Asher's goofy dance while playing "Cotton Eye Joe" by Rednex. Michaela's exasperated expression really sells the scene.
- Followed by this exchange:Asher: Look, I get you not wanting to talk about your family in front of everyone else, but I'm your boo.
Michaela: You're my what?
- And then followed up by Connor coming in while wearing Michaela's robe.
- Followed by this exchange:
- Despite the seriousness of the situation, Nate asking Bonnie how she got her job as the ADA.Bonnie: I didn't blackmail him.Nate: In what world does Denver hire anyone who worked for Annalise?Bonnie: So I blackmailed him.
- Followed up by Nate suggesting they make a support group for people who've been hurt by Annalise and call it "Annalise Anonymous".