- The whole "Keep walking!" scene. Fievel keeps stopping the line entering the boat to point out other things, only to be told to "Keep walking!" Papa finishes the scene with, "This is the last time I take you to America!"Seagull 1: Ach, I got a cousin in America.Seagull 2: Ach, you and everyone else!
Fievel: Look, Papa! Birds! Are they seagulls?Seagulls: Keep walking!Papa: Keep walking!Other mice passengers: (trample over Papa) KEEP WALKING!!!
- What makes this scene even funnier is that beforehand, Papa is the only one telling Fievel to keep walking, and everyone (including the Oompah band) is starting to grow steadily annoyed. When Fievel stops to point out the seagulls, they all yell at Fievel, "KEEP WALKING!"
- The Oompah band providing musical accompaniment to the boarding keeps crashing to a halt right along with the line, with the musicians looking more and more annoyed with each halt. At one point, one of them looked like he was going to break his clarinet in half.
- Three mouse kids getting seasick, and another offers them a bite of a pickle.
- The scene with Honest John. He gets drunk on some alcoholic drink that, for some reason, is highly acidic. Fievel gets one of H.J.'s Alcohol Hics in his face, briefly making his eyes turn into spirals.
- Tiger thinking he's playing rummy, but it's actually poker.Cat Gangster: (In a very deadpan tone) Tiger, for the hundredth time, we're playing poker.
- Bonus points: half of Tiger's cards are backwards.
- When the mice discover that there are cats in America. And Mama glares at her husband.Mama Mousekewitz: Well, Mr. "there are no WHATS in America"? Hmm?
Papa Mousekewitz: Cats... (laughs sheepishly)
- This bit by Tiger "You lost your family? Oh, dear. That's terrible. I lost my family, too. Years ago, I mean. [Starts sobbing] Eight brothers. Ten sisters! Three fathers!"
- When Tiger reveals why the other cats think he's weird.Tiger: Listen, I like mice. (Fievel's crying gets worse) Oh, no. Not like that. You see, I don't eat red meat at all. I'm a vegetarian. Oh, a little fish now and then, but what I really like is a nice piece of... shh... broccoli.
- When Tiger is being introduced as Fievel's guard, he brags about his abilities ending with, "...I have the instincts of a cat! Wait a minute, I am a cat."
- Gussie Mouseheimer makes some funny bits too, mostly from the confusion her Elmuh Fudd Syndwome causes. At the 'Wawee', she asks what they're fighting for, and is told "FWEEDOM!" by the assembled mice.Gussie: Money is not evewything. I know, because I have money, and I have evewything.AndGussie: Awe we men, or awe we mice?Mice: MICE!
- When Warren fires Tiger for letting Fievel go. Tiger's response?
- And then there's Tiger's explanation for how Fievel escaped:Cat Gangster: Tiger, how'd he get away!?Tiger: He overpowered me.
- And then there's Tiger's explanation for how Fievel escaped:
- When Warren discovers Fievel behind his mirror, you can see his face literally turn red with anger.
- The moment in the finale where it's revealed Mama Mousekewitz is afraid of flying.Papa Mousekewitz: Look what you're missing! You're missing everything!Mama Mousekewitz: Papa, when we land, I'll look!
Funny / An American Tail