8 Ball Clown is a Horror Movie by Alexander Shell.
8-Ball the Clown (Jacob Le Doux) is a down-on-his-luck, heroin-addicted clown who's tired of being laughed at, and of clowns being hated. And his sanity isn't doing him any favours, as he spends his time doing drugs and killing people.
Worse, some kids have been prank calling him non-stop, each time leaving him nasty comments that compel him to try and kill himself (keyword being "try"). However, instead, 8-Ball decides he'd rather put an end to their torment.
The movie was released on September 1st, 2018. It has a sequel, 8 Ball Clown II.
8 Ball Clown contains examples of:
- Ax-Crazy: 8-Ball. When he's not shooting up heroin or rambling or laughing, he's torturing and killing people.
- Beard of Evil: 8-Ball has a beard, and is a mentally unhinged murderer.
- Hand Cannon: 8-Ball owns one. He's shown trying to blow his own brains out a couple times while being prank called by the kids. Later, the kids use it to try and kill 8-Ball. They are ultimately unsuccessful.
- Imperiled in Pregnancy: The pregnant woman in the beginning of the movie, who ends up in 8-Ball's basement. Sadly, she doesn't make it out.
- Kids Are Cruel: The two kids earn 8-Ball's wrath by constantly calling him up and leaving him messages calling him a loser, an asshole, even farting into the phone.
- Lured Into a Trap: At the beginning of the film, a pregnant woman comes to 8-Ball's house to answer an ad for baby toys he's allegedly giving away. He says they're in his basement, and as she goes down, he injects tranquilizer into her.
- Meaningful Name: More than likely a nod to his heroin addiction, with "8-ball" being a nickname for the quantity heroin is usually obtained and taken in.
- Monster Clown: 8-Ball, a heroin-addicted, psychotic, murderous clown.
- Traumatic C-Section: 8-Ball cuts open a pregnant woman's belly with a knife, and yanks her baby out with his hands.
- White Gloves: 8-Ball has a pair.