The movie tells the story of two Bulgarian secret agents: Laszlo and Asparuch, who are on their job to catch and eliminate three traitors. They are sent to Warsaw, Poland, where traitors are said to hide and posess a video tape embarassing to the Bulgarian intelligence, which has to be retrieved. But their mission is not easy - the mighty Bulgarian agents face various hazards like poisoned kebab dishes, hostile shopkeepers, karate fighters on drugs, and many, many more.
The movie includes examples of:
- Badass Mustache: Laszlo's mustache, obviously artificial, but still badass. So badass that he injured himself with it.
- Car Fu: Laszlo is run over by a Volkswagen Sirocco after falling down from a pipe viaduct.
- Catch Phrase: "Łooooojezuuuuuu!!"note when falling off the heights.
- Chekhov's Gun: The UFO in the intro, which is shot down by a champagne cork after the credits roll.
- Epic Fail: Numerous examples, including: Laszlo falling off the pipe bridge right under a car, Asparuch hitting Zdrajcev by accident (while telling when the traitor went).
- Eye Beams: Laszlo is seen lighting a cigarette this way.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: The Laser Holocaust in the underground train.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language/As Long as It Sounds Foreign: Laszlo, Asparuch and Zdrajcew sometimes speak very broken Hungarian, despite being Bulgarians.note Otherwise they speak clear Polish.
- High-Pressure Blood: Another hallmark of the movie - hectolitres of artificial, high-pressure blood made by mixing water with ketchup.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Laszlo and Asparuch manage to shoot down a plane, with their handguns!
- Jack Bauer Interrogation Technique: Sort of, at the beginning. The interrogated guy is tortured to such an extent that his (artificial) beard falls off. Actually he is a Bulgarian agent investigating a criminal group, but his colleagues interrupted his investigation.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: The fight with the shopkeeper. He defends his shop after being threatened by the Bulgarian agents by throwing old tyres and other thrash at them, eventually demolishing his own shop in the process. However, the Bulgarians manage to win this fight by simply shooting the shopkeeper. Also a scene where some policemen barge into a smuggler's lair.
- Precision F-Strike: "Ło kuuuurwa!" note in the video rental.
- Scale Model Destruction: Common for movies made by Skurcz. Here it is used to portray the plane crash.
- Shout Out: The scene where one of the traitors is executed after retrieving the video tape may be a reference to Pulp Fiction.
- Toilet Humour: Laszlo is all about this - he has vomited in his own room, at the airport, and literally shat his pants...note