Another Ranma-chan fic by Ozzallos, who instead of making Ranma-chan a sailor senshi instead makes her Queen Serenity's reincarnation. It also feature's one of Ozzallos' trademarks about the Silver Millenium, where the weaponry is almost futuristic and AI is not a crapshoot. The story being too good to ruin can only post a link to it to set the story straight. Heir To The Empire
Not to be confused with the first book of The Thrawn Trilogy.
This story was brought to you by the following Tropes:
- Arbitrary Skepticism: The Nerima crew have a difficult time believing Ranma's new status. He calls them on it.
- Blood Sisters: Shampoo announces that this is her and Ranma's new relationship.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Ami sure did give off an evil laugh.
- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: An amusing inversion playing off Ranma's Hilariously Abusive Childhood.Setsuna (after looking at Ranma's past): THAT SON OF A BITCH! He did that to you?Ranma: Um, which 'that' are you referring to? God knows I can't keep track.
- Japan Takes Over the World: The revival of the Silver Millennium takes place in Japan with Akihito giving it up to Ranma and Usagi.
- Noodle Incident: Inverted where it happens in the future: Ranma gives birth to Usagi's sister Unagi.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: When Ranma, quite distracted by recent events, actually thanks his father for voicing concern, everyone around him sits up and takes notice.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Queen Serenity was quite active in promoting her empire.
- Shout-Out: One of Ozzallos' favorites is giving the senshi Intelligent Device-like weapons
- In a flashback to the Silver Millennium, Sailor Saturn "Silences" Phaelon.
- Something Only They Would Say: Ranma knowing Setsuna's name, despite having never met her before, tips her off to his past life as Queen Serenity.
- Take That!: To the Tenchi Muyo! series in the last chapter.
- Tokyo Is the Center of the Universe: Considering the two series used, it's a bit obvious.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Ranma gives a massive one to Usagi for what she had done during the fall of the Moon Kingdom. Basing on events of the original manga, Serenity had killed herself on Venus's sword after Endymion's death. Channeling Ranma more than Serenity at that point, Ranma tells her that as a princess or queen, she doesn't have the luxury of suicide, and that if she catches Usagi even considering it, she'll proceed to resurrect her just to give her a thorough thrashing. She then demands Usagi apologize to Minako for her actions.