- "You didnt think you and Ladybug were the only magical beings in the world, did you?"
After an unfortunate encounter with an akuma while in London on a business trip, Chat Noir is forced to deal with the unexpected consequences. Can Ladybug help him return to his normal self, or will he be stuck for the rest of his life getting in touch with his wild side?
A Werecat In London contains examples of:
- Busman's Holiday: Ladybug and Chat Noir spend one day in London before akuma start showing up there.
- City of Adventure: London, where witches have business cards, werebeasts roam freely (providing they don't shift too often; it scares normal people), and brownies run cleaning services.
- Cosmic Horror Story: Is not one, but has shades of it. In this setting, Creation and Destruction are physically embodied forces that will outlive you, could crush you without even trying, and will crush your city if doing so is necessary for their personal war against evil. Even their human hosts sometimes scare each other with how alien they can be.
- Interrupted Declaration of Love: Marinette is right about to confess her feelings to Adrien when Nino and Alya return with groceries.
- The Masquerade: In this fic, Miraculous magic slightly blurs bystanders' memories so the identities of its bearers remain concealed. For example, when Nino notes that both Marinette and Ladybug both have a black eye after a recent fight, he "remembers" it being the opposite eye on Ladybug. This magic has limits, though- when Nino sees Chat Noir transforming, he immediately realizes what's going on.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: According to the author's blog, a previous bearer of the Cat Miraculous went mad and caused the disastrous Great Plague of London after his Ladybug was burnt at the stake. Ultimately, other Miraculouses had to Mercy Kill him.
- Shipper on Deck: Alya (as in canon) and Nino, although the latter puts shipping on hold until all of Adrien's mystical crap is sorted out. Alya considers this a betrayal.
- Sleep Cute: Marinette and Adrien fall asleep together while watching a movie with Nino and Alya.
- Stop Saying That!: Marinette does this to her own internal monologue during her freakout after waking up entangled with an erect Adrien.If if she forced herself to think about it reasonably, then Marinette could tell herself that most teenaged boys didnt have control over when things like that happened. They woke up like that sometimes. Erections happened. It was perfectly natural. Penises were a perfectly natural part of the male anatomy. Most males happened to have penises. Marinette had learned about penises in Sexual Health. Penises were not a big deal. Adrien had had a penis the whole time she had known him. He had been born with a penis.
- Worth It: When Sarah tells Marinette's fortune, she inadvertently connects to the soul of creation itself. The connection sends her into feverish spasms and nigh-unconsciousness, yet she doesn't regret it in the slightest.