A Fan Fic of the long running Super Sentai series. This fic actually has quite a bit of history in its hand. At first, it was a Fan Fic by an author known as Honoomaru. It was meant to be an alternate universe to one of his fics, only dealing with Super Sentai instead of Kamen Rider.
Or so he said.
Honoomaru wrote two Koden Sentai Koukenger fics, one which was meant to be a remake of the original fic since he didn't like where the first fic was going. Both fics ended up only having two chapters.
Koukenger went through a long period without any updates, that was until Redryuranger 11 started writing the fic, starting with a reboot.
Tropes that these Fan Fic exhibit
- Accidental Pervert: Kiba accidentally fell on Asuka's butt, with his face, while his mouth was opened. She was not amused.
- Awesomeness Is Volatile: Redryuranger 11's version completely runs on this trope, citing it as the reason why there are explosions whenever the Rangers do their "Super Sentai" Stance, or citing it as a reason why monsters die, because certain characters and actions are just that awesome.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Sei in Honoomaru's version which leads to Strangled by the Red String below. She's not this in Redryuranger 11's version, but traces of this are still there especially when pertaining to Nyana.
- Expy: Essentially, all the characters end up being expies of the characters in Elemental Sentai Kodenranger, a trait that Redryuranger 11 picked up.
- Shiroi Tora happens to be Ryu pre Remake. He was pretty much a Marty Stu that could do a lot of stuff, had somewhat of a Unwanted Harem going on and ends up being the hero to all. Redryuranger 11's version notably toned Shiroi down, making him less of of a Marty Stu, but still keeping Shiroi's personality intact. He's not really a Ryu Remake Version expy, instead Redryuranger 11's version of Shiroi kind of seems like a Ryuuji expy.
- Kuro Kame had some of Rai's earlier jerk tendencies. Redryuranger 11's version instead changes Kuro's personality completely and makes him instead a boisterous badass. He's still sort of Rai's expy in that Kuro is the Student Council ''Vice'' President.
- Kiba Unido was meant to be Lee's expy in that both were athletic.
- Asuka Tendou was pretty much a Karen clone. Redryuranger 11 even Lampshaded this in one of his author notes, claiming that he almost always kept writing Karen instead of Asuka when he was writing the fic.
- Sei Tenshi might've been a Ryn expy in Honoomaru's story, but in Redryuranger 11's, it's obvious that she's Ryn's expy. They both have their hair in ponytails and both are childhood friends to The Hero.
- According to Honoomaru, Rikuo was meant to be Kai's expy. He also had Takeshi-sensei's tendency to punish others, except Rikuo's are much worse.
- It gets even more funnier when Redryuranger 11 puts Kai in the story as one of the villains and has Kai alongside Rikuo.
- Ryuuji Ryuki. True to form, he's supposed to be the obligatory 'Ryu' of Redryuranger 11's story. It's actually a subversion. He's the obligatory Ryu, but Ryuki is completely different from any of the past Ryus, and Ryuki is the complete opposite of his namesake.
- Five-Man Band: Wouldn't be Sentai without it.
- The Leader: Shiroi Tora
- The Lancer: Kuro Kame
- The Big Guy: Kiba Unido
- The Smart Guy: Sei Tenshi
- The Chick: Asuka Tendou
- The Partner Beasts end up having their own combination, but it's different
- In the Name of the Moon: It Freezes up enemies, not given them a chance to move and when the rangers are done, THE ENEMIES DIE!
- Mundane Made Awesome: In story, doing a Sentai Pose actually freezes up enemies and kills off grunts. If only the rangers had a longer roll call, then the story might've already ended.
- Name's the Same: In Universe. Kuro-sensei's surname and Kuro Kame's given name are the exact same (Kuro). This is pretty much why Kuro Kame is one of Kuro-sensei's favorite (ex)students.
- Odd Name Out: For whatever reason, the Kouken Beasts are all named Kouken 'whatever the animal is', but the giant Chimera mech is named KodenChimera.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Kuro Kame. He has the most feminine mecha out of the whole entire cast, and his partner beast happens to take a form of a Shrinking Violet in pink, and he's the obligatory crossdresser of Redryuranger 11's story. He also happens to be the most badass of the rangers.
- "Super Sentai" Stance: When the rangers do this, the grunts all explode!
- The Reveal: Redryuranger 11's fic revealed that Kuro-sensei from Elemental Sentai Kodenranger Prologue of Courage is Rai and Reika's grandfather.
- Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?: The monsters can't during Roll Call, because they just freeze up. And then die.
- You Are Number 6: The first grunt to die upon hear the Roll Call happened to be referred to as Number Six by the monster. He was his favorite.