I can put things on Darth Wiki that don't exist yet, right? Good.
Leader of Team STAR. Kind, enthusiastic, cheerful, warm, loving. Shes shy around new people.
- The Ace: Her semblance makes her extremely powerful in the sunlight, but at night or indoors she's weaker than her teammates.
- Action Girl: Comes with the series. Spica uses a javelin.
- Cute Bruiser
- The Heart: She tries the hardest to keep everyone together.
- Lady of Adventure
- The Leader: Of Team STAR.
- Lightning Bruiser: When in the sunlight, she is extremely fast and powerful. Inverted when the sun isn't shining, as her strength disappears.
- Outdoorsy Gal: Was raised by a botanist and has always loved nature.
- Plucky Girl: Not to the level of Leah, but she's close.
- Spirited Competitor: Actually the most competitive of Team STAR.
A person with an unusually cruel past. Fun, creative, playful, mischievous, and loyal.
- Born Unlucky: Has the roughest past out of the whole team.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Quirky and playful, but lethal with a lance or whip.
- Cute Bruiser
- Dark-Skinned Redhead
- Spirited Competitor: Will gladly compete with Spica.
- The Pollyanna: To a T.
A black wolf Faunus. Quiet, moody, easily frustrated, temperamental, and sensitive.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Gadgeteer Genius: Highly intelligent and good with technology.
- Pretty Boy
- Troubled, but Cute
- The Snark Knight
- Understanding Boyfriend: To Spica.
Vain, confident, intelligent, resourceful, and elegant.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery
- Lady of War
- Lipstick Lesbian
- Master Swordsman: She ain't all talk.
- Pride: The one thing separating her from being listed as a Narcissist is that she doesn't rely on pushing others down to pull herself up.
- Proper Lady: Most of the time.
- Regal Ringlets
- Rich Bitch: Averted. She truly believes in beauty and wants everyone to be (almost) as beautiful as she is.
- Silk Hiding Steel