Sylvia Gertrudis Martyna Hoeks (born in Maarheeze, Noord-Brabant, on 1 June 1983) is a Dutch actress and former model.
She became a model at the age of 14. Her recognition came with the part she played in Duska in 2007, which earned her a Golden Calf (the most presitigious Dutch movie award) for Best Supporting Actress.
- Duska (2007) as the Girl
- Tiramisu (2008) as Vanessa
- The Storm (2009) as Julia
- Tirza Tirza (2010)
- The Gang of Oss (2011) as Johanna van Heesch
- The Girl and Death (2012) as Elise
- The Best Offer (2013) as Claire Ibbetson
- Bros Before Hos (2013) as Anna
- Berlin Station (2016) as Claudia Gartner
- Whatever Happens (2017) as Hannah
- Blade Runner 2049 (2017) as Luv
- Renegades (2017) as Lara Simic
- The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018) as Camilla Salander
- All the Devil's Men (2018) as Leigh
- See (2019-2022) as Queen Sibeth Kane
Tropes & Trivia in her works:
- Dyeing for Your Art:
- In order to play Luv in Blade Runner 2049, she trained with weights and in martial arts for six hours a day and six days a week, before and during filming.
- She went bald to play Queen Kane in See.