Five types of games they make:
- Beat Up X: Throwing the character around and breaking all their limbs.
- Dump on X: A bull pooping on the character until they're fully covered.
- Flappy X: Flappy Bird clones.
- Kick a X: Kicking the character and trying to keep them above the ground for as long as possible.
- My Virtual X: Taking care of the character by feeding and playing with them.
Characters appearing in these games:
- Barack Obama
- Bruce Willis
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Javale McGee
- Jenny Slate
- Justin Bieber
- Mr. Bean
- Will Smith
Play their games here.
The games provide examples of:
- Butt-Monkey: The characters in all games that aren't My Virtual X get hit with some pain.
- Difficulty by Acceleration: Kick a X games get faster as the character gets kicked. At 2000 points, it becomes unplayable.
- Minimalism: Most of their games consist of one single objective, and there is only one visible character.
- Mission-Pack Sequel: All the games in a series play about the same, save for a character change.
- Satire: It's in the name, though the games don't fulfill a standard definition of satire.
- Toilet Humor: The Dump on X games are this, given they're about pooping on the characters.