Nyle DiMarco (born May 8, 1989 in Queens, New York) is an American actor, model, and activist. He most notably appeared in the twenty-second cycle of America's Next Top Model, which he ultimately won, becoming the show's first-ever deaf contestant and second male winner.
He's fluent in American Sign Language, which received lots of focus during his time on ANTM. Since winning the show, he's been very vocal in advocating for deaf individuals and is a creative collaborator for The ASL App.
- Switched at Birth (2014 — 2015) as Garrett Banducci
- America's Next Top Model (2015) as himself
- Dancing with the Stars (2016) as himself
- Station 19 (2019) as Dylan
He provides examples of:
- The Ace: It's easier to find something he doesn't seem to excel at. He won both America's Next Top Model and Dancing With the Stars.
- Carpet of Virility: One of his more prominent physical features.
- Cute Mute: He can physically speak, but generally does not.
- Inspirationally Disadvantaged: He's the first (and only) deaf contestant to appear on ANTM.
- Momma's Boy: As seen on ANTM, he's very close with his mother and talks very positively of her.
- Mr. Fanservice: He's certainly not shy about showing off the goods...
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: Among the (short) list of male contestants who've appeared on ANTM, he's the most preeminent example.