Luca Giuseppe "Luke" Pasqualino (born 19 February 1989 in Peterborough, England) is an English actor. He's primarily known for his roles in British television, namely Skins as Freddie McClair and The Musketeers as d'Artagnan. He also played a younger version of William "Husker" Adama on Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome, and starred in the 2014 post-apocalyptic thriller Snowpiercer.
- Casualty (2009) as Dans
- Miranda (2009, 2013) as Jason
- Skins (2009 — 2010) as Freddie McClair
- The Borgias (2011 — 2012) as Paolo
- Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome (2012) as William "Husker" Adama
- The Apparition (2012) as Greg
- Snowpiercer (2013) as Grey
- Inside No. 9 (2014) as Lee
- The Musketeers (2014 — 2016) as d'Artagnan
- Snatch. (2017) as Albert Hill
He provides example of:
- Ambiguously Brown: He's of Sicilian descent, but ethnically ambiguous enough for many to assume he's something other than Italian. In Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome, for example, he plays the younger version of Edward James Olmos, who's part Mexican.
- Long Haired Prettyboy: For as long as he's been off Skins.
- Mr. Fanservice: By nature of playing one of the hunkier characters in his generation of Skins, a niche he shared with Jack O'Connell.
- What Could Have Been: He originally auditioned for Tony on Skins, a role that ultimately went to Nicholas Hoult.