Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and welcome to my TV Tropes Page!
Actor, comedian, daredevil, basically invincible.
Philip John Clapp Jr., better known as Johnny Knoxville (born 11th March, 1971 in Knoxville, Tennessee) is best known as head idiot of the Jackass crew.
Outside of Jackass, he's had the most successful career of the group as an actor.
- Coyote Ugly (1999) as College Guy
- Jackass (2000-2001) as himself and Irving Zissman
- Jackass: The Movie (2002)
- Jackass Number Two (2006)
- Jackass 2.5 (2007)
- Jackass 3D (2010)
- Jackass 3.5 (2011)
- Jackass Forever (2022)
- Jackass 4.5 (2022)
- Big Trouble (2002) as Eddie Leadbetter
- Men in Black II (2002) as Scrad/Charlie
- Grand Theft Parsons (2003) as Phil Kaufman
- Walking Tall (2004) as Deputy Ray Templeton
- Lords of Dogtown (2005) as Topper Burks
- The Dukes of Hazzard (2005) as Luke Duke
- The Ringer (2005) as Steve Barker/Jeffie
- Dancing with the Stars (2009) as himself (contestant)
- Fun Size (2012) as Jorgen (uncredited)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (2012) as Johnny Krill
- The Last Stand (2013) as Lewis Dinkum
- Movie 43 (2013) as Pete
- Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (2013) as Irving Zissman
- Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa.5 (2014) as Irving Zissman
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) as Leonardo
- Polar (2019) as Michael Green
- We Summon the Darkness (2019) as Pastor John Henry Butler
- Kimmy vs. The Reverend (2020) as C.J.
- Reboot (2022) as Clay Barber
- History of the World Part II (2023) as TBA
- Agent Elvis (2023) as TBA