Elizabeth Jane Hurley (born 10 June 1965 in Basingstoke, England), more generally known as Liz Hurley, is an English actress and model. She has been associated with the cosmetics company Estée Lauder since the company gave Hurley her first modelling job at the age of 29. They have featured her as a representative and model for their products, especially perfumes such as Sensuous, Intuition, and Pleasures, since 1995.
As an actress, her best-known film roles to date have been as Vanessa Kensington in Mike Myers' hit spy comedy, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) and as the Devil in Bedazzled (2000). In 2015, Hurley began starring in the E! original series The Royals.
Hurley was a working actress in Britain but not internationally famous until 1994 when she wore a Versace dress to the premiere of her then-boyfriend Hugh Grant's film Four Weddings and a Funeral. She was not in the film, but the dress and Hurley became a worldwide sensation and the media storm became a defining moment for Gianni Versace's career as well as her own.
- Passenger 57 (1992) as Sabrina Ritchie
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) as Vanessa Kensington
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999)
- My Favorite Martian (1999) as Brace Channing
- EDtv (1999) as Jill
- Bedazzled (2000) as the Devil
Live Action TV
- Inspector Morse episode "Last Seen Wearing" (1988) as Julia
- Wonder Woman (2011 pilot) (2011) as Veronica Cale
- Gossip Girl (2011-12) as Diana Payne
- The Tomorrow People (2013) as Alice (voice)
- The Royals (2015-18) as Queen Helena
- Runaways (2019) as Morgan le Fay