When they see me, it really isn't great
All that it needs is a Google search
That I'm in Broooadchuuuuuurch!
Thomas Arthur Darvill (born 17 June 1982 in Birmingham, England) is an English actor and musician best known for playing Rory Williams on Doctor Who. However, he started television by presenting CiTV sometimes in the late 1990s and very early 2000s.
- Little Shop of Horrors (1996 stage production) as Seymour Krelborn
- Sooty (2001) as Tom
- Terre Haute (2006) as Harrison
- Little Dorrit (2008) as Edward "Tip" Dorrit
- Pelican Blood (2010) as Cameron
- Sex And Drugs And Rock And Roll (2010) as Mickey the keyboard player
- Robin Hood (2010) as Groom
- Doctor Who (2010 to 2012) as Rory Williams
- Doctor Faustus (2011 Globe Theatre production) as Mephistopheles
- Broadchurch (2013-2017) as Reverend Paul Coates
- Once (2013 Broadway stage production, 2014 West End stage production) as Guy
- Treasure Island (2014 stage production) as Long John Silver
- Legends of Tomorrow (2016) as Rip Hunter.
- Deadpan Snarker: Both Rory and Rip Hunter are classic examples.
- The Midlands
- Public Exposure: Has posed naked with a monkfish.
- Ridiculously Average Guy
- Team Dad: Matt Smith and Karen Gillan joke that he turns into something like this whenever he gets grumpy.
- Time Travel: Two of his known works heavily involve this (Doctor Who and Legends of Tomorrow)
- Vitriolic Best Buds: with Karen Gillan and Matt Smith.