- Adaptational Heroism: Thanks to several factors (being in a much healthier headspace than canon,note never joining the Undersiders,note and having a power not granted by a conflict-oriented shard) Taylor is more unambiguously heroic and a all around better person then she was in canon.
- The Blacksmith: Taylor creates her masks this way, and even names her hero persona after Artakha, the Ultimate Blacksmith of the Bionicle Universe, whose powers she seems to have.
- Literal Split Personality: Gets a Vezon that names itself after Artakha's brother from the Noelle incident.
- Magnetic Hero
- The Power of Creation: Taylor's power, of course, and she unconsciously taps into her ability to create things she's already made when trapped by Kaiser, and later to create a Spear of Fusion to save Emma and Sophia from Noelle.
- Ultimate Blacksmith: Like the original Artakha.
Sophia Hess/Shadow Stalker,
- Adaptational Heroism: Between Taylor becoming her Morality Pet, and losing the negative influence her shard had on her she is a much better person then her canon self.
- Always Accurate Attack: Her Kanohi Sanok lets her always hit her target, no matter how impossible the shot should be.
- Living Shadow: Her power as per canon.
- Weakened by the Light: After being linked, she lost her electricity weakness in exchange for a reduced transformation speed when exposed to strong light.
- Adaptational Heroism: In canon she was a bully, here after getting some therapy she becomes The Atoner, becomes extremely loyal to Taylor, and after getting powers becomes a Toa.
- Energy Absorption: Her Kanohi Avsa drains the energy of her opponents.
- Making a Splash
- Meaningful Name: Chose the name Tuyet because she subconsciously remembered that the first Tuyet was one, and feels that she betrayed Taylor.
Lisa Wilbourn/Fragarach (formerly Sarah Livsey)
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Her shard erases her recent memories when it accidentally let's slip more than it meant to.
- Mission Control: Her role.
- The Speechless: Brain damage that Taylor couldn't properly heal after Coil tried to kidnap her results in this. She can still understand language and write/type out messages, she just can't get her mouth to respond when she tries to say something.
- Technopath: Her Mask of Biomechanics grants her this.
- Green Thumb: Gains increases control of plant life after linking with Taylor.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Amy/Panacea like canon doesnt have a huge social circle, unlike canon she finds friends among the Toa.Artakha: Lisa had fed her observations on Amy to my HUD, giving me an insight into the healer.She was lonely.Her social circle revolved entirely around her sister. She spent so much time at Hospitals in her capacity as Panacea that she legitimately didnt have anyone she could call friend apart from Glory Girl. The knowledge reminded me of the black weeks after Emmas betrayal. I didnt want to let her languish any longer than I had to. She reminded me of myself so much it was painful. Just like the Telekenetic, she had a flimsy support structure. She deserved better. I was hoping we could be that for her.
- Sizeshifter: Her Kanohi Pehkui allows her to shrink to 6 inches in height.
Stephanie Dumar/Spectre (formerly Cassandra Herren/Rune)
- Energy Bow: She has a laser crossbow as a weapon.
- Invisibility Cloak: Her Kanohi Volitak grants her near invisibility, as well as making her completely silent.
- Mind over Matter: Like in canon, she has touch-based telekinesis.
- Mistreatment-Induced Betrayal: She leaves the Empire after no one even tried to contact her after a fire, despite the fact that her phone was fully functional.
- An Ice Person: After he links with Taylor he gains ice powers.
- Brought Down to Badass: He no longer has his Life powers, but still presumably has some power, seemingly of the An Ice Person variety as a tribute to Matoro.
- Legacy Character: To the original Matoro.
- Mr. Exposition: For the rest of the group, he's a major source of information on the Matoran Universe.
- X-Ray Vision: His Kanohi Akaku grants this.