- James L. Venable's incessantly catchy and epic drum n' bass score, which also makes excellent use of the Amen Break.
- The score from The Movie. Say what you will about the rest of it, but it's worth watching just to hear the show's score style played by a Hollywood orchestra.
- "See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey" has a few memorable songs, due to being a Musical Episode.
- Give me your answer, when the Gnome asks the Girls if they'll give him their powers to make Townsville great again. It's great because of the guitar music!
- Normal Little Girls, when the main trio sing about how good it'll be to be normal children. What makes it so cool is its catchiness, plus it begins with an electronic guitar playing, then it switches to upbeat piano music.
- Hear me Elders, when the Gnome tells the Elders to bring peace to Townsville. The rock music certainly helps.
- This is the best day of my life today!, because of its optimistic and relaxing tune, and it's about the Girls plus the citizens singing about how good their lives have gotten with peace.
- Do the people have to beeee, freedom beef? The guitar playing is definitely exciting.
- The Good And Bad Song has the Girls to sing to the Gnome about how life revolves around opposites. The jazz-like feel to it doesn't hurt.
- Townsville's going downs-villes tonight! A song sung by the villains with awesome guitar music playing throughout.
- Rain. Also doubles as a Tear Jerker, because of the melancholic piano music.
- Love Makes the World Go Round!
- On "Stray Bullet", when the hawk captures Bullet, the music as the hawk flies sounds intense and Native indian-like, especially with those drums drumming. The wing beats even add to the intensity.
- Mojo Jojo covering Tears for Fears' "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" in the PPG Rule episode.
- Go monkey go! Mojo Jojo!
- Major Man's theme song. The Swedish version isn't half bad either.
- "Signal in the Sky (Let's Go!)" by The Apples in Stereo from the show's Heroes and Villains tie-in album, which later got an equally awesome music video and was featured in the episode "Super Friends," where the band cameos on a TV. It's also maddeningly catchy.
- The ending theme. It's very catchy, plus it sings about the Girls themselves.
Awesome Music / The Powerpuff Girls