Awesome Music /
- The opening theme of Sakura Wars III is also great, having a choir in the background, giving it a holy feeling. The Chattes Noires remix of it is pretty damn good as well.
- The main theme of the fourth game is an awesome remix of the opening theme songs of the first and third games, giving the song this finale feeling.
- Despite the fourth game being rushed because of the Dreamcast being on its deathbed, Kimi yo Hana yo still proves to be an emotional and uplifting credits theme.
- Erica's image song, Prayer, is a bright and optimistic song that perfectly fits Erica's character. That, and it shows that Noriko Hidaka can do more than just call out attack names. The version used in-game is also great.
- The ending theme of the Ecole de Paris OVA, Au Revoir, My Tears, is also really good, once again highlighting Noriko Hidaka's singing skills.
- Coquelicot's image song is ridiculously catchy. If you don't hear "Aruko! Aruko! Aruko!" even after you're done listening to it, then you have ears of steel.
- Gemini's image song, My Dream, has a wild western feeling to it that fits Gemini perfectly.
- Sagitta/Cherion's image song, Downtown Heart, just makes you wanna shout, "PRAISE THE LORD FOR MAKING THIS GAME! HALLELUJAH!"
- Rikaritta/Rosita's image song, Bounty Hunter Rika, has a fiesta feeling to it.
- Diana's image song, Looking to the Blue Sky, initially sounds sad and hopeless, but then turns into something bright and optimistic, symbolizing her character development in her chapter.
- On the villain side of things, we have Ciseaux's theme, which doubles as a Leitmotif and a proper Villain Song.