- Rose's first appearance, when she grabs Dart and carries him out of the way of what would have been a Hopeless Boss Fight against a dragon.
- Dart and Lavitz first Back-to-Back Badasses moment in Hellena Prison the two quickly establishing just how awesome they really are.
- Dart's first Coup de Grâce Cutscene, followed by Urobolos being obliterated.
- Rose swooping in as Dart and Lavitz are being overwhelmed in a fight against Kongol, knocking their giant enemy back, and awakening Dart's Dragoon powers. This leads to...
- Dart's first Dragoon transformation, one of the most awesome moments in video game history.
- In the original Dragon Campaign, Belzac and Shirley face a Virage together: despite the fact that Belzac has been impaled on one of the Virage's fingers, he still manages to hold up several hundred tons worth of collapsing ceiling, and as the Virage opens fire on the two of them, Shirley manages to nearly kill it with one arrow.
- Lavitz's genre savvy calling out of Rose on knowledge she should not have. If she weren't immortal, that is.
- Lavitz impaling Freugel for trying to execute Albert. Considering Freugel's behavior, it was immensely awesome and satisfying.
- The execution itself was halted by a well placed arrow from Shana.
- Doel's' last words.
- Meru has one when you first meet her. A group of bandits are giving her a hard time, but she fights them off with her bare hands and chases them away, and then she convinces the party to let her join them when she learns that their goals are the same as hers.
- Haschel gets one in the Giants' Lair he utterly destroys the giant stone slab blocking the way with a single punch.
- Kongol catching and tossing aside a gigantic statue with his bare hands.
- Meru calling out the Forest Winglies for hiding out in their forest and their racist BS.
- Rose is pretty abrasive and cocky to the other members of the party, rubbing several of them, like Lavitz and Shana, rather raw, but they don't do much about it other than chastise her. Miranda, however, during one of Rose's moments, just slaps her.
- The destruction of Deningrad by the Divine Dragon, destroying one of the signet spheres by total accident. To wit, the only thing that was supposed to be able to destroy them were the Divine Moon objects Lloyd was stealing. The Divine Dragon just blasts the damn thing to bits.
- To wit, it took the Dragon Buster (a sword specifically made to kill dragons), and the Dragon Block Staff (a staff made to weaken dragons), Lloyd and the entire squad of dragoons to bring the dragon down.
- Lloyd cutting the Divine Dragoon Spirit out of the Divine Dragon's' eye.
- Right after finally beating Lloyd at the Kashua Glacier, the Wingly outright tells Dart that he can just kill him. Dart's reaction? To drop his sword and sucker-punch Lloyd across the face, sending him flying across the room. Keep in mind, when Lloyd rebounds off the wall, he gets a good 1-2 seconds of airtime before gravity pulls him back down. And then Dart outright tells Lloyd that he's going to make the Wingly live and atone for his crimes.
- The various ways you can kill Zachwell, such as one-shotting him with the White Silver Dragon if you decided to keep Shana/Miranda in your party.
- The Moon Trials. All our heroes gets one here.
- In the Epilogue, Kongol is able to balance himself perfectly as a master of the rouge school. The martial arts techniques demonstrated are difficult for anyone, let alone a 10 foot tall, several hundred pound giant.
- The humbling of the Bardel Brothers by everyone they make the mistake of challenging: first, Rose rightly points out that their Wingly supremacist beliefs are pointless because centuries of isolation and inbreeding has stripped them and many other Winglies of most of their power. Then, when the older brother tries to blast Dart with a fireball, Dart just transforms into a Dragoon and No Sells the attack, leaving his attacker shattered by the realization of just how powerless he really is. Finally, there's the younger brother's attempt to defeat Lloyd in single combat: it doesn't end well.
Awesome / The Legend of Dragoon