- Hulks' second arena match, which is against the Red Kings' bodyguard consisting of Death's Head Guard robots. The Red King expects him to die almost immediately, as did the entire Colosseum. It ends with Hulk, battered, bloody and with numerous burn scars all over his body, roaring in triumph with all the robots destroyed around him. A moment of stunned silence follows (even Caiera is staring wideeyed at Hulk), before the crowd goes wild.
- Hulk, the World Breaker, unbreaks the world of Sakaar by physically pushing the planets' tectonic plates back into place.
- The flashback showing Korg's backstory, turns out he and his brothers stumbled upon a seemingly harmless little blue planet. Thinking it would be easy pickings. They kidnap one of the locals to examine, not knowing the local in question was Thor. What happened to them next is best described as the most epic Curb-Stomp Battle ever.
- And who is the guest hero of the movie? Why it's Beta Ray Bill.
- Miek is pretty much a Plucky Comic Relief character for most of the film. Then he discovers their host is a traitor and upgrades to full badass. The dude even lost an arm and that didn't stop him!
- Caiera giving the Red King a very satisfying Karmic Death by setting a Spike (which in the film were bioweapons created by the Red King himself) loose on him, which proceeds to infect him and make him undergo a Body Horror filled Painful Transformation, and as he rolls about, his robot Elite Mooks show up, which override his order to kill everyone once they see he's been infected and to his horror, then turn their flamethrowers on him and burn his ass alive. All that shit couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
- Caiera gets into a fight with Hulk, since he's unarmed she throws away her weapon. Instead of a straight up Curb-Stomp Battle, Caiera actually holds her own fairly well.
- "oh, I'm not dead. I'm just MAD"