WARNING: Per wiki policy, Spoilers Off applies to Moment of Awesome pages. All spoilers will be unmarked.
- Inside Monstero, the Parasite Cage is giving Sora more trouble in the original. So with some encouragement, Pinocchio beats the everloving shit out of it from the inside!
- Riku's declaration of "walking the Road to Dawn" at the end of Reverse/Rebirth. All the preceding tediousness of that story mode, not to mention the biggest That One Boss of the game (Riku Replica in Twilight Town) was almost made up for with that moment.
- Axel's got TONS of these. "Now you can tell me I don't respect my elders."
- Riku Replica gets an incredibly awesome Big Damn Heroes moment towards the end of the game.
Once Naminé breaks your heart, you can be remade more to my liking. You will become an empty shell... just like
... Vexen's pathetic imitation of your Riku.
- Lexaeus gets a moment in Reverse/Rebirth after his last fight with Riku—both of them are exhausted, and Riku tells him he's finished and jumps to deliver the final blow. Lexaeus screams, "Don't mock me!!", and hits Riku so hard he crashes into the ceiling! This after you've already defeated him in battle! It takes Riku going dark-mode to bring him down for good.
- Beast's entire script in Chain of Memories is one big Moment of Awesome. Consider this beautiful line when Belle feigns rejecting him in order to keep him away from Maleficent:
Beast: All right, if that's how you feel, I understand. My hideousness is punishment for being selfish and unable to love. I was made into a monster, loved by no one... and I only became more selfish. That is... until I met you, Belle. You're the only person who accepted me. Little by little, you warmed my cold, selfish heart. The memories of our day together are my most precious. I won't cast them aside. So I'm sorry, but I can't leave you here.. even if you hate me for it. Consider it my final selfish act.
Belle: Oh, Beast...
- The fact that there are fifty bajillion batman gambits all going on at once. Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen and Axel's; Axel's and Saix's; Zexion, Vexen and Lexeaus's; and, of course, Xemnas's.
- Apart from Axel's and Saix's, all of the others go down the creek without a paddle in the most disastrous ways possible...
- In Wonderland, even after the Trickmaster's defeated, the heroes have to worry about the Queen of Hearts, who's still convinced that Sora and the others are responsible for the Heartless stealing her memories. Using some quick thinking, Alice convinces the Queen that she ordered the heroes to defeat the Heartless, playing on the queen's pride and refusal to admit that she forgot. The Queen fools herself into thinking that she gave the order, congratulates Alice and lets everyone go.
- After Sora's last battle with Riku's Replica, and the confrontation with Larxene that reveals the entire scheme to manipulate Sora, Donald and Goofy pull a Big Damn Heroes moment reminiscent of their saving him from Riku in the first game.
- A meta example. "Simple and Clean" by Utada Hikaru, especially this line:
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all, nothing's like before.
- It's an awesome, but at the same time, heartwarming song that makes you feel good inside.
- The fact that the developers somehow managed compress the entire song on the Game Boy Advance is pretty awesome in its own right.