As this is a Moment of Awesome page, spoilers will be left unmarked. You Have Been Warned!
- Left Behind - Made arguably more awesome now that the game has been released. Despite having been made and published well before we knew anything specific about Sister Location, the lyrics turned out to be 100% accurate to the game's story and especially to Ennard's ultimate goal.
- There Was Never Just One
- Welcome Back!
- Turn Back - Has five generations of animatronics urging the protagonist to quit before they're killed.
- Don't Hold It Against Us
- Join Us For A Bite - An upbeat, cheerful pop tune about how the new animatronics can't wait to meet you...
- Revenge - A fully animated AMV about the bots seeking revenge on the Purple Man through the generations.
- Repair - A song about Baby and her/Ennard's ultimate goal.
- Circus of the Dead
- Below The Surface by Griffinilla
- Unfixable, a vicious, unbalanced look inside the animatronics' minds. The punk-rock stylings of DA Games fit Sister Location perfectly. It's disturbing enough to warrant some recognition in the fandom, but still manages to be a banger.
- Daddies little monsters as well as the male version
- You Belong Here
- Enjoy The Show, featuring Jacksepticeye
- Welcome to the Sister Location, Sayonara Maxwell Ft MiatriSs: a great collab of the two russian Fnaf song writers.
- Suicide didn't work
- How To Pretend, an original Vocaloid fan-song for once featuring Luka and Gumi.
- FNAF Sister Location: The Musical (feat. SparrowRayne) from Random Encounters.
- Alive by Aviators from Eggs Benedict's point of view as he tries to stay alive.
- I Cant Fix You a collaboration between Crusher P and The Living Tombstone.
October 7, 2016
- Dawko is the first confirmed person to complete the Private Room challenge.
- Swing Poynt also completed the Private Room challenge right down to the wire. He ran out of power just seconds before 6AM, yet he still reached 6AM before Ennard pounced.
October 8, 2016
- Entoan the Pack completed the Private Room challenge on a livestream while ranting about the electricity bill that Ennard was going to force him to pay, realizing quickly that he only had to take action after hearing two sounds from the same area, and completing the night with only 3% power left
- Razzbowski completed the Private Room with 2% power left. His final attempt had him not talk as much, and he gives a shout-out to Dawko as well.
October 9, 2016
- Markiplier completed the Private Room challenge directly after defeating the Baby Cupcake mini-game. He was concentrating so much that he had to do a voice over in order to inform the viewers what he was doing and how he learned Ennard's system.
10/20 GOLDEN FREDDY MODE WINNERS
- DJ Sterf becomes one of the first YouTubers to beat 10/20 Golden Freddy Mode in Custom Night — the same number of Animatronics as FNAF 2, and this time four of the 10 are saboteurs who make it harder to deal with the other six (blocking sight, draining power, draining oxygen to black you out).
- Dawko is the newest winner on December 5th.
- Also Omar Sebali after 20 hours of attempts.
- As of December 8th, DAGames (Will) beat the mode after DAYS of trying. Tears of joy included.
- Markiplier beat it on December 22nd, and would probably do so earlier if it wasn't for other commitments. Despite two days' worth of attempts, he dismissed it in video description with:It was quite a challenge, but not the hardest 20/20/20/20 mode I've had in any Five Nights at Freddy's game.To be fair...
- The whole game. Scott's definitely outdone himself. The mechanics, the voice acting, the atmosphere, the story... Some people even think it's too good to be an FNAF game. Did we already mention the outstanding reviews of this game?
- After 4 games, Scott finally gave all the animatronics their own individual jumpscare sound. Plus, we finally get to hear Freddy (or at least one version of him) speak.
- While also very chilling, this particular line likely made many a FNAF fan jump out of their seats in excitement:
- The entire event of the good ending through the Private Room. Not only is it essentially a souped-up combination of the FNAF series' one-room survival elements put to the ultimate test against Ennard, but surviving the whole night even has Ennard outwardly spiting you for ultimately getting away. It gets diluted once everything concludes only to see Ennard walking right up to you in your own house, but Alternate Character Interpretation and the fact that it's merely a Fade to Black has had some conclude that the player isn't even murdered or attacked, but rather that they basically took Ennard home with a middle-finger to company protocol to save them.
- The custom night ending actually adds credibility to this interpretation, since it's revealed that Michael is probably the brother of the girl whose spirit is inside Baby and, by association, Ennard, and he is trying to help her.
- For those who don't like the "Ennard Was Purple Guy the whole time" theory, during the Custom Night minigames we see Ennard inside "Eggs Benedict" body, trying to act and look as human as possible. But shortly then, he starts to look more and more like a zombie, then the body slowly assumes a purple-ish color and after a while, Purple Guy vomits out Ennard in the sewers, apparently killing him. Then the voice of Baby saying "you wont die" echoes over and over, until the corpse rises up in the most unnatural way possible, then does a glorious Evil Grin. He came back. Like he always does.
- It's horrifying, yes, but how insanely cool is it that Mr. Afton's spirit is fueled with so much rage that he forcibly ejects Ennard from his body, and brings himself back to life? After all, one way you could interpret "You won't die." is that even after being scooped and body-jacked, Afton not only survived, but has been fighting back all this time against the robot(s) even as his body decayed to something terrible. That's a strong will!
- And it's arguably even more impressive if it's Michael instead, since Michael either lacks his father's rage and yet managed to eject Ennard anyway, or is filled with a righteous fury of his own...all directed at his father and his crimes.
- The ending of the Custom Night story. Springtrap, now seemingly revealed to be not Purple Guy after all, but his son, Michael, walks out of the ruins of Fazbear's Fright... and he seems interested in paying a visit to dear old dad.
- Also, we have no way of knowing whether William or Michael Afton was the one who got body-jacked by Ennard, but it's probably Michael. Either way, it's impressive that he lived through that. (For a certain value of "living", anyways.)
- An alternate interpretation posited by Matpat is even more awesome: It's still William Afton within the Springtrap Suit, and Michael who was scooped by Ennard. And now Michael is coming after his father to bring him to justice once and for all. And considering that Word of God's confirmed that the Murderer is inside Springtrap's suit, this interpretation has an even likelier chance of being canon!
- And with the next game out, we finally get an answer: William Afton, the Purple Guy, is the corpse inside Springtrap, and Michael Afton was the man who got scooped in this game. Though, in another awesome twist, Michael is also the protagonist of the next game, despite the scooping.