As this is a Heartwarming Moments page, spoilers will be left unmarked. You Have Been Warned!
- The fan interpretation of the fake/good ending where you ended up taking Ennard home with you, even after it tried to kill you, because you sympathized with the animatronics and didn't want to leave them in that hellhole to be tortured and used to hurt children against their will.
Ennard, teary eyed: People like robots?
- Realized in fan comic form here
- By the same artist: Eggs and Ennard do Halloween, Eggs makes Ennard a disguise, and Ennard discovers Daft Punk.
- Also in the fake/good ending, Vlad and Clara finally reconcile!
- It's implied that despite the fact that the murderer is an emotionless sociopath who Would Hurt a Child, he did have a soft spot for his daughter. He told her to stay away from Baby because he didn't want her to get hurt, which also counts as a Tear Jerker, considering what happened to her.
- The theory that "Eggs Benedict" is really Michael Afton, the son of the real killer William Afton. The fact that he's willing to free the trapped spirits of the Missing Children and his own sister. The basis of the theory explains that Michael is the complete opposite of his murderous father.
- In spite of their true, murderous design, the animatronics truly enjoy entertaining and playing with kids. Just hear Baby's nostalgia when she remembers being on stage, surrounded by happy kids, with the glitter and balloons and smell of birthday cake... then everything went wrong.