- In Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the Arse, Ted gets so plastered in the process of celebrating the aforementioned kick-up-the-arse, that he screams "FECK OFF!" at Father Jack. He promptly legs it from the room.
Brennan: HE DID KICK ME UP THE ARSE! (...) CCCCRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIILlLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
- Plus, Brennan's furious return to the island after realizing that Ted really did kick him up the arse — his cloak billowing terrifyingly behind him as he charges toward the Parochial House.◊
- The fact that Ted effectively got away with kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse. The only reason he got caught is that he got that photo blown up to such a ridiculous size.
- Pretty much the entirety of Richard Wilson's cameo in The Mainland, but especially the very end of the episode.
- The Irish Government gets one in A Song For Europe for sending Ted and Dougal to compete in Eurovision — secretly with the intention of losing so that they don't have to pay for the event next year. For once, the Springtime for Hitler plan worked.
- Bishop Brennan making the mistake of trying to wake Jack from his nap in The Passion of Saint Tibulus. It earns him a loud "FECK OFF!" and a well-deserved punch in the face from an enraged Jack.
- Another one for Jack in the same episode, when he stops himself, Ted and Dougal from being banished to dangerous parishes in the far corners of the world by stealing a home video of Brennan on holiday with his secret lover and child in America for them to use as a bargaining chip — whilst in the process of looting whiskey from his bag.
- The trio catch the Rugged Island priests breaking their Lenten vows and return to Craggy Island to find Sister Assumpta, who had been making the Craggy Island priests' lives hell to ensure they keep to their vows, stuffing her face with chocolate. She begs not to be sent back to the seminary so the lads kill two birds with one stone by sending Sr Assumpta to Rugged Island to dish out her own brand of Spartan living to the priests there.
- Ted talking a suicidal priest down from a high ledge in Going to America.
- Ted teaching Jack to say "That would be an ecumenical matter!" offscreen in Tentacles of Doom, given how Jack's entire vocabulary is generally only four single-syllabled words.
- Ted climbing out under a passenger airliner in-flight to repair a leaking fuel line with a talking tape dispenser in Flight Into Terror — saving the lives of everyone aboard. Made even better by both his nonchalant attitude before and during it, and it devolving into a funny moment when he remembers his fear of flying and and realises where he is as soon as he's finished.Ted: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! WHAT AM I DOING ON THE FECKING WHEELS?!
- After Mrs. Doyle spent the whole holiday special getting stuck on the window ledge in her hobble skirt, she swipes the burglars zip line to well deserved applause from the audience.
Awesome / Father Ted