- Into The Nexus. It's a classic Ratchet and Clank game, with no extreme gimmicks like All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault. Not to mention that it's being released for only 30 dollars.
- Ratchet and Clank getting to be in a movie!? Awesome! And it gets better; it'll be an adaption of the first game, but with a story expansion.
- And the Galactic Rangers are confirmed to appear! More awesome!
- And based off the first trailer, it's maintaining the cast of the games rather replacing them with big names! Plus, since James Arnold Taylor wasn't cast in the role until the second game, there's now a version of the original game's story with Ratchet's voice actor from the rest of the series!
- Ratchet and Clank 1 is coming to PS4 and it's not an updated re-release. It's a new game that fits the movie into total canon. You read that right!
- While greatly redesigned, Dr. Nefarious will be featured in the movie.
- Huh, it's been quite some time since we got our last Ratchet and Clank adventure, hasn't it? Even if three-and-a-half years is just a little longer a wait than usual and even if Insomniac was recently acquired by Sony, I still wonder as to whether we'll really get to see our favorite intergalactic duo return sometime soonwait, what's that? The chairman of SIE just announced that Ratchet's gonna be a "certainly vital series" for "the present and future" of PlayStation? Color me excited for whatever new game comes next!
And The Fandom Rejoiced / Ratchet & Clank