Supertrope/subtrope example sorting:
- To remind people of the proper way to sort examples.
- To establish a structure for cleaning it up and keeping it clean.
- Five-Man Band
- The Big Guy: John
- The Chick: Alice
- Five-Man Band: George, Freddie, Alice, John, and Einstein
- The Lancer: Freddie
- The Leader: George
- The Smart Guy: Einstein
edited 2nd Sep '12 8:47:24 PM by Fighteer
edited 2nd Sep '12 11:03:22 PM by DragonQuestZ
edited 4th Sep '12 6:41:05 AM by Fighteer
- Five-Man Band: Character A, Character B, Character C, Character D, Character X, explanations on entries.
- The Smart Guy: Character X because blah blah blah.
edited 4th Sep '12 4:42:54 PM by Deboss
edited 9th Feb '13 11:10:42 AM by AnotherDuck
- Superpower Lottery: To be expected with the most powerful warlock ever. Pretty much the only thing he can't do within the limits of human sorcery is predict the future.
You need to Get Known to get one of those.