YMMV: Peppa Pig
- Alternative Character Interpretation: In December 2013, News Corporation journalist Piers Akerman created a minor scandal when he claimed that the cartoon character Peppa Pig pushes a weird feminist line. Most Australians responded with a Flat "What.".
- Americans Hate Tingle: Apparently, Italian parents were not pleased with the show, pointing out titular character's bratty nature.
- Base Breaker: Peppa can be even funny, or a whiny, obnoxious Bratty Half-Pint.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The show is a gigantic phenomenon in Latin America, especially in Mexico, despite being almost a complete unknown before 2013note . There, it's so popular among small kids and even older people that Peppa cuddly toys are sold even by street vendors, and that in 2015, an official Peppa Pig live-show tour was sold out several months before it even began. Discovery Kids, the channel that airs the series in the region, runs about four daily hours of episodes.
- Memetic Mutation: The scene where Peppa hangs up on her friend for knowing how to whistle is very popular on tumblr due to the reaction being really good for the Reaction .GIF style of Image Macros.
- Peppa playing adult music. Three kids tell her they don't like children's music, so she tells them "I like this; it's very grown-up" and playing music. Edits followed, usually replacing the song with a very inappropriate one, like Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda."
- Daddy Pig has become something of a joke candidate for a Super Smash Bros. newcomer in Game FA Qs.
- A minor one, but screenshots from the show became very popular as reaction pics on Russian social networking website VK.
- Most Annoying Sound: George when he starts crying. It doesn't help that the same audio clip is used when it happens.