- Anytime George cries.
- "The Camping Holiday"
Peppa: Thank you for a lovely holiday Ms. Camper van!Camper Van: Ho ho, you're most welcome.
Peppa: Say "Thank You" to Daddy Pig ducks.Ducks (in unison): QUACK QUACK!
- And the excerpt from when they feed the ducks.
- Peppa is trying to learn how to whistle, so she calls her friend Suzie to see if she can. And despite her admitting she can't:
Suzie: What's whistling, anyway?Peppa: You put your lips together, and blow.Suzie: Like this? (whistles)
- In "Mr Fox's Van", it turns out that Mr. Fox has everything in his van except petrol note
- In Lost Keys, when Daddy Pig loses his keys down a drain at the top of a mountain and goes to the gift shop. He asks Miss Rabbit if the shop sells fishing rods, so he can use one to get the keys back.
Miss Rabbit: We do, actually. I don't know why, we don't get fish in the mountains!
- Daddy Rabbit's saying "Rockin' Gazelles", but with his accent it almost sounds as if he said "<F-Bomb> Gazelles"
- Every joke in Mummy Rabbit's Bump is hilarious. Especially the Lampshade Hanging of Added Alliterative Appeal.
- 'Mr Potato's Christmas Show'.
- "Pedro is Late" Pedro misses the playgroup bus, both coming and going. Madame Gazelle has to double back for Pedro, and when they reach the exterior of the museum, they find that the bus has left without them. This prompts Madame Gazelle to wonder what happened to everyone else. Cut to Miss Rabbit leading everyone on the bus in a rousing chorus of the Bing Bong Song, all of them having forgotten about Pedro completely.