's second Made-for-TV Movie
. With an all-important test coming up that he hasn't had time to study for, Danny finds himself in a pickle until he accidentally obtains the test answers. As he decides to cheat on the test, a mysterious ghost named Clockwork attempts to eliminate him to prevent his decision from having catastrophic effects on the world.
The Movie shows examples of:
- Bad Future: And all just because of cheating on one little test.
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin' : Danny cheats on one little test, which causes the horrible deaths of his entire family, his best friends, and his teacher.
- Darker and Edgier: Definitely the darkest episode in the entire series. And yet the most favorite.
- Drama Bomb: Jawdropping. Not least for its awesomeness, abruptness, as well as its sudden venture into dark humour. Oh yes, and the brutal murders, so many brutal murders.
- Evil Future Me Scares Me: Along with everyone else.
- Future Badass: Plenty, from Valerie to Box Ghost.
- Heel Realization:After being without ghost powers for ten years Bad Future Vlad realized what a fool he'd been. Though he momentarily considered destroying Danny to change the future, he ultimately helped Danny return to his own time.
- Heroic Vow:Danny promises his family and friends that he will not turn into Dark Danny. Dark Danny mocks him for it.
Dark Danny: Oh, you are such a child! You promised?
- Knight of Cerebus: Dark Danny.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Future Box Ghost is a lot more powerful and serious than he is in the past. Also, the fact that he's got a hook for a hand and is missing an eye is terrifying.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: The fate of Dark Danny, though for how long is unknown.
- Stable Time Loop: Clockwork sends Box Lunch back in time to kill Danny before the Bad Future happens, which is a result of the Nasty Burger exploding and taking pretty much everyone Danny cares about with it. However, Danny and Box Lunch's fight is what leads to the Nasty Burger's later explosion. Fortunately, this Stable Time Loop is broken thanks to Clockwork's intervention.
- You Can't Fight Fate: This is Dark Danny's attitude throughout most of the film, believing that Danny's Bad Future is inevitable. However, Danny's will to Screw Destiny was so strong he gained the Ghostly Wail, Dark Danny's most powerful ability ten years early, shocking Dark Danny in more ways than one.
Danny: I guess the future isn't as set in stone as you think it is.
- You Don't Want to Know: This is what Future Vlad said to Danny regarding the fate of Danny's human self in the future.