The fourth Danny Phantom Made-for-TV Movie
that also serves as the Grand Finale
. Fed up with Danny interfering in his plans, Vlad Plasmius introduces a new team of ghost fighters, Masters' Blasters, to Amity Park. The new team soon humiliates Danny to the point that he decides to give up his powers and live like a normal kid again (much to Sam's disappointment). However, when a gigantic asteroid released from his previous battle with Vlad threatens the planet, Danny must race to regain his powers and save the world.
The Movie shows examples of:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Vlad's decision to form the Masters' Blasters was because Danny took the Infi-Map from him, caused his satellite to explode, and made jokes about his mental health.
- Big Damn Kiss
- Broken Pedestal: Jack finally learns what kind of person Vlad really is.
- Brought Down to Normal: After failing to catch ghosts, nearly hurting his friends, and getting his parents arrested, Danny decides to give up being a superhero. Fortunately, it doesn't last long.
- Can't Stay Normal: At first, Danny enjoys being normal again after giving up his ghost powers, but after Sam gets on him and an asteroid threaten to destroy the planet, Danny gets his powers back and saves the world.
- Dramatic Unmask: Done twice. First, Vlad reveals his true identity to the world in a blackmail scheme. Then, Danny reveals his true identity to his parents, along with rival Valerie and hundreds of other people. Unlike Vlad's case, everyone accepts him.
- Enemy Mine: Just about every ghost Danny's ever faced and then some help turn the Earth intangible to save it. Mostly because the destruction of Earth would destroy the Ghost Zone too...
- Evil Is Petty: Vlad nearly dooms the world just to humiliate Jack, which comes back to bite him extremely hard when it turns out the meteor is composed of some kind of mineral that he can't touch without injuring himself.
- Grand Finale
- Hoist by His Own Petard: See Evil Is Petty. But yeah Vlad really had it coming here. And amusingly it's not Danny, but Jack, the man he always hated, that delivers the final insult to him.
- Orbital Kiss
- Pragmatic Villainy: See Enemy Mine above