is a Korean webcomic
by Lee Hye. It is a Fantasy Drama
with a major Quest
set in a magical land
divided in to countries. The titular bells
choose their own masters and they determine the status, prestige, and influence of the countries their masters rule. The presence or lack of these Bells also has great influence on the political status of each country. In particular, the political future of King Hong-Ryeong seems doomed without a Bell, but at equally great peril if he obtains one.
When the owner of three of the eight existing Divine Bells dies, leaving them to choose new owners, the resulting turmoil leads to a race to find the original creator of the Bells in order to gain power over the entire world.
This work contains examples of:
- Badass Adorable: Ha-Hyeon by virtue of her childish appearance and potent powers.
- Badass Princess: No-Woo is both perceptive and adept in fighting. She easily defends herself when a bunch of mooks attack her and her men.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: No-Woo and Mu-Hyang's current relationship. Though this may disappear after the recent reveal of Mu-Hyang's connection to the Big Bad Baek-Yeom.
- Big Bad: Changes with a bunch of reveals. At first, it appears to be the emperor of Dae-hyun. Now it seems to be Baek-Yeom.
- Childhood Friend Romance: No-Woo's childhood crush on Mu-Hyang.
- Disguised in Drag: Hong-Ryeong is forced to dress as a maid at one point to avoid detection while sneaking around.
- Reincarnation: Baek-Yeom reincarnates as the first prince of Dae-hyun.