Webcomic: Divine Bells
note is a Korean webcomic by Lee Hye. It is a Fantasy Drama with a major Quest set in a magical land divided in to countries. The titular bells choose Not really they were controlled/asleep for a long time their own masters and they determine the status, prestige, and influence of the countries their masters rule. The presence or lack of these Bells also has great influence on the political status of each country. In particular, the political future of King Hong-Ryeong seems doomed without a Bell, but at equally great peril if he obtains one.When the owner of three of the eight existing Divine Bells dies, leaving them to choose new owners, the resulting turmoil leads to a race to find the original creator of the Bells in order to gain power over the entire world.
This work contains examples of:
- Badass Adorable: Ha-Hyeon by virtue of her childish appearance and potent powers.
- Badass Princess: No-Woo is both perceptive and adept in fighting. She easily defends herself when a bunch of mooks attack her and her men.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: No-Woo and Mu-Hyang's current relationship. Though this may disappear after the recent reveal of Mu-Hyang's connection to Baek-Yeom. As of the third season Hong-Ryeong apologizes No-Woo for that if he does not come back or is missing and Mu-Hyang is made king she won't be able to get married to Mu-Hyang in the future..
- Big Bad: Changes with a bunch of reveals. At first, it appears to be the emperor of Dae-hyun. Now it seems to be Baek-Yeom.
- Childhood Friend Romance: No-Woo's childhood crush on Mu-Hyang.
- Disguised in Drag: Hong-Ryeong is forced to dress as a maid at one point to avoid detection while sneaking around.
- Deadpan Snarker: Ha-Hyeon.
- Differently Powered Individual: The Divine Bells.
- An Ice Person: Yun.
- Making a Splash: Ju-Hie.
- Playing with Fire: Gang-Hui fits this to a T, fiery temper and all.
- Heel-Face Turn: subverted by Mu-Hyang.
- Hot-Blooded: Gang-Hui.
- I Will Find You: Everyone's looking for Ga-bi.
- Reincarnation: Baek-Yeom seems to have been reincarnated as the first prince of Dae-hyun. Then it turns out to be a red hearing and he actually is the youngest prince.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Most of the royals are very active in working to gain and maintain power. Some are just not as active as others, others prefer to watch.