Tropers: Space Wings
Space Wings is my name in Animal Crossing, which happened to be a mess up. It was intended to be Wings, but I got a space in beforehand by accident. I'm a long time reader, but I still have a lot to learn about them all. This troper enjoys reading tropes mainly from the Anime section, but also reads from Video Games whenever he feels like a change. Also, according to the Hollywood Dress Code, he commonly dresses like the Ordinary High-School Student. Is also best friends with Shar Phoe.
Examples that apply to this troper:
- Alliterative Name: First name Kamen, last name Cross.
- Awesome McCoolname: My real first name is Kamen. Spelled that way and everything. Named after the Caymann Islands. Yes, you read that right.
- Badass Boast: One of my roleplaying game characters got this. "I am, in fact, the Leon Groff, the 77th member of the 27th Squad. I am the second fastest member of that Squad, only because 42 can travel at the speed of darkness. I am the only member of that Squad to use a completely improbable weapon, and make it work. And twice, twice I say I have survived the punch that could destroy a continent the size of Asia. Stand before me... AND COWER!" Add one scoop of British accent to complete recipe.
- Berserk Button: Intentionally screwing up my name (i.e. Calling me Carmen, Karen, Caveman, et. al), or doing anything like that to make me angry.
- Black Best Friend: I have this. Lotta fun having him around. Shar Phoe is who he is.
- Blessed with Suck: It's a strange kind of animal magnetism that naturally attracts people to me... whether I wish for it or not. It tends to lead into Love Triangles, if not worse.
- Chaotic Neutral: And extremely proud of it. I won't hesitate to do something for myself, and like stated, "Damn the consequences". If it benefits me, so be it.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: I wrote about it in the Troper Tales page. I was walking to my friend's house (Shar Phoe, incedentally), when I was seized by a sudden urge to toss my hood on, zip up my jacket, and start walking very slowly. I came across a couple of teenagers who parted for me, and then about five seconds later, came up and stood around me in a four-point formation. When I was at an area that was dark and shady enough, I broke from them a ran off the rest of the way.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: When I used to have my hair at it's longest, (middle of my back) I would constantly get confused for a woman. Hilarity ensues/d, however, because of this.
- Fearful Symmetry: Trying. As time wears on, Shar Phoe and I become more and more alike, until sooner or later, I really will take his arm. Wait, my arm. ...Our arm? Never mind...
- Five-Man Band: Between myself and my closest friends, it goes as follows:
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Subverted, as they're earbuds, but still...
- Improbable Weapon User: I tend to lean towards the more unorthodox of weapons. My favorites have been known to include dice, cards, pool cue, CD's, nodachi (Sephiroth style), and Kusari-gama. In the above mentioned Badass Boast, Leon also uses the Kusari-gama. With the Ninja Gaiden-style freakishly long chain.
- It Got Worse: Looking down at the Parental Relationship Veto, add all that together, throw in that the person in question that I love can't talk to me anymore, but constantly sees me on a daily basis. How did it get worse? She got Lupus.
- It Runs in the Family: The insatiable urge to do the most horrible (yet funny) things to our dog.
- The Kirk: To Snider's Spock and Shar's McCoy.
- Loners are Freaks: All my life, quite literally.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Not really, but I do have a good repertoire of voices that I can do. Some include: (but are not limited to)Peter, Lois, Chris, Brian and Stewie Griffin. I can't do Meg because one, that's her original voice, and two, no one cares about Meg. I can do British, Scottish, Irish, Apu-Style and Steroetypical Indian voices, Solid Snake, and many more, but I'll leave it at that.
- Odd Name Out: Out of my group of friends, there's Drew, Rachel, Sarah, Cassandra, and then Kamen. Then, in my other group of friends, it's Mark, Christian, Jake, Michaela, and Kamen. It's not too bad, really.
- Split Personality: I have harbored strong feelings of resentment towards my father all throughout my life, and because of the harsh treatment that he put me and my family through, my personality split. I know I have it, as I have seen footage of me acting in ways I would never and saying things I would never say, for fear of hurting others. Mix that in with random blackouts, and you've got me with D.I.D. Pushing my Berserk Button will cause me to flip sides.
- Parental Relationship Veto: Imagine being forced to pretend the love of your life doesn't even exist, thanks to a certain matriarch deciding on a whim that she hates you and won't let you get a word in edgewise... It's basically that.
- What do you mean its not symbolic: A dream I've had that reoccurs so much. The only thing I ever remember is a baby me holds my hand to it's heart, while it feels my heart at the same time. Everyone else passes it off as just a dream, but I know there's something more to it.
- Wouldnt Hit a Girl: My morals dictate that I would never strike a woman. I don't care what she's done, the only way I would is if she's attacking me and intending to take my life. That aside, I will dodge, parry, and avoid her as much as possible.
- Verbal Tic: I have a bad habit of spattering my sentences with Ya Know, Quite Literally, Actually, and of the ever feared, "Like". I'm working on turning it around and making it better.