Describe Lily Nadesico
Describe? Well, there are a lot of things I should say about myself... and, well, I'm not really sure where to begin. But, I guess one has to start somewhere...
Real Name: Silvia
Age: 19 (birthday on the 10th of April)
Nationality: Italian, and not too proud of it
Occupation: High school student (third year)
Family: Father, mother, older brother
Likes: Anime and manga, Dungeons & Dragons
, T Vtropes
(of course, else why would I be here introducing myself?), Videogames (esp. Pokémon
and Super Robot Wars
, music, nature, animals, ancient history, her family, her sort-of boyfriend, et cetera!
Dislikes: Crowds, disco noise, trucks, monkeys, racists, gender discrimination (on either side)
Tropes that describe Silvia "Lily Nadesico":
- Bare Your Midriff: When she's not in school, she's usually this.
- Berserk Button: Implying that men are inferior to women or vice versa. SHE. CAN'T. STAND. IT!
- Brother-Sister Team: You could very well say I and my brother are this...
- Chaotic Neutral, but leaning towards Chaotic Good.
- The Chick: She'd be this in an anime.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Hey, girls, you'd better not get any strange ideas about my boyfriend!
- Crazy Cat Lady
- Does Not Like Shoes: She'll only wear them outdoors or if she really has to.
- Faux Action Girl: Silvia learned some karate, but she's really not good at it.
- Genki Girl
- Hatedom: Silvia is a proud member of the Naruto, Gundam SEED Destiny, Twilight, The Inheritance Cycle and Sword of Truth hatedom.
- Henshin Hero: Sometimes she wishes she could be this... Hey, I can dream, can't I?
- Hurt/Comfort Fic: Tried to write some, but she's really not good as a fanfiction writer.
- Knight Templar: Yes, she'll admit to this. She can be quite intolerant of some things...
- Misaimed Fandom: For Naruto. She wishes this manga was more cynical and is very annoyed by the stupid idealism that has taken it over recently.
- Otaku: Especially of Super Robot shows.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- The Scrappy: This tropette hates with a burning passion:
- Shipping: Yeah, she's a pretty passionate shipper... especially when it comes to Pokeshipping or the Shinn/Stellar pairing.
- Third-Person Person: She's sometimes like this for the fun of it.
- Toy Ship: I am in a "more than friends, less than lovers" relationship with a childhood friend. We met each other when we were 8 or 9...
- Victorious Childhood Friend: Time will tell if Silvia will get to be this...
- Wild Child: You bet! She was very much like this when little!