Tropes she exhibits:
- Afraid of Blood: Averted; she loves blood and gore and enjoys watching murder crime scenes.
- Afraid of Needles: Just the thought of them gets her worked up.
- Alliterative Name: Her IRL name is one.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: She has one... sometimes.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: I'm especially prone to this, as well as Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick.
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I have severe ADHD, so this happens a lot. I have been able to forget things within three seconds because of a shiny object distracting me. I do not kid.
Me: I'm sorry, Mom, I'm trying to look at the clothes, but every time I try to there's something sparkly out of the corner of my eye and I'm like "OOH SPARKLES" and I run off and I can't help it, I just do it!
- I lampshaded it while shopping one day:
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Procrastinator and proud of it.
- Butt-Monkey: You have no idea.
- Oh my flippin' shoosh!
- (when seeing something gross or weird) That's love-uh-ley.
- Also in the same set of circumstances, "...good for you."
- After seeing Megamind, it goes against her will not to say "Ollo!" at least once a day.
- That's not cute. Especially when it comes to her sister.
- You stupid fool. It Makes Sense In Context.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Crowning Moment of Funny: This conversation on iScribble:
pessimst: I LOVE PARAMOREfunworld4: DOLPHINZ! :DDpessimst: NO I AM PARAMOREpessimst: AND YOU ARE NOTfunworld4: well then "Paramore", you good at coming up with names for towns?funworld4: or lands in general?pessimst: I vote "Paramoreland"funworld4: xDpessimst: No but seriously, how about "Brookridge" or "Rockpoint?"RTK: *late* Hey dolphinz —erm, Paramore.funworld4: Ok, I also came up with maltaria. But I'm starting to like your ideas. hmmfunworld4: brookridge is already a place btwpessimst: Oh whoopsfunworld4: as is rockpointpessimst: Poopessimst: I still say "Paramoreland"funworld4: Lol. xDDDDpessimst: Well...pessimst: It would worrrrrkfunworld4: I thought of "Marville" Like Marvel. XD it was just randompessimst: "Creamport"pessimst: "Mandaside"pessimst: "Jamison Point"funworld4: I actually kinda like Mandasidepessimst: Although if that doesn't work out there's always Paramorelandpessimst: ^^
Ghosteh ♥s Jack Sparrow: FIND THE DEAD BODY SO WE CAN MAKE OUT WITH ITGhosteh ♥s Jack Sparrow: THE KISS OF LIFEIkslawok: I THINK THE KISS OF LIFE IS JUST A METAPHORIkslawok: FOR CPRIkslawok: BUT IF YOU'RE INTO THAT SORT OF THING OKAYGhosteh ♥s Jack Sparrow: YAY
- My science teacher asking, in perfect deadpan, "How many people hate (annoying kid)" and everyone raising their hands.
- This conversation:
- Deadpan Snarker: And she is good at it, too.
- Does Not Understand Sarcasm: Despite the fact I'm in sarcasm mode 24/7, I have trouble picking it up when used around me.
- Everything's Better with Platypi: This Affectionate Parody of Fireflies by Owl City that she and a friend wrote.
You would not believe your eyesIf ten million platy-piesFilled up the room as I fell asleep'Cause they'd fill the open airAnd leave eggs everywhereYou'd think me rude but I would just stand and stareI'd like to make myself believeThat platypi walk slowlyIt's hard to say I'd rather stayReptilian when I'm mammal'Cuz laying eggs is not what it seemsWhen I fall asleep
- Flat "What.": Part of her Deadpan Snarker tendencies. She's also prone to Flat Why's.
- Genius Ditz: I have an IQ of around 130, but I still manage to have the memory of a goldfish.
- Hands-Off Parenting: Her dad's preferred method. Averted with my mom.
- Hates Being Touched: It's part of the autism part of me. Hugs just make me... iiiich.
- Meganekko: She's had glasses since she was nine. And quite frankly, she hates how she looks without them.
- Military Brat
- My Beloved Smother: Oh my god. I'm not allowed to even pull a Gosh Dang It to Heck!, and I've been denied the privilege of staying home and have been forced to go to work with my grandparents because it is "better than being murdered by a madman." Her words, not mine.
- Non Sequitur: She's very prone to these. They usually have something to do with Inherently Funny Words, like tacos.
- One True Pairing: Hers is Sam and Freddie (Seddie) from iCarly.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: To the point that whenever she manages to come close to getting rosy cheeks or a tan, people are alarmed.
- Pettanko: This troper can't even fit in an A-cup.
- Product Placement: And for those of you who aren't interested whatsoever, I have a webshow!
- Sarcasm Mode: Again, I'm in it so often, the most sarcastic person at my school thought I was being serious.
Girl: (laughs) Great job, [Troper]!Me: Thank you.Girl: Um, that was sarcasm.Me: (cheesy smile) Oh, I know.
- Stalker With a Crush: She's got one of these.
- Sure, Why Not?: One forum conversation went like this:
Friend: We must protect your innocent mind!Me: Uh-huh yeah sure let's go with innocent.
- Token White: Her Limited Social Circle is made out of two Hispanics, two Cherokee Indians, and one African-American.
- Younger Than They Look / Wise Beyond Their Years: I've been told that I could pass for someone around sixteen or seventeen, and that I act like someone in their late teens or early twenties. I'm fourteen.
Works that she's a fan of:
- Hyperbole and a Half
- Phineas and Ferb
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
Where can you find me?
- iScribble: Dolphinator
- deviantART: peaceluvdolphinz
- Fanfiction.net: Ze_Dolphinator
- thesims3.com: dolphinz2121
- YouTube: AskUsWebShow or FriedMangoSlushies
- Lackadaisy Forum: Dolphinz
- Tumblr: fried-mango-slushies, texts-from-saint-louis, mlpshippingconfessions
The guestbook, in case you'd like to leave a me a message.