We're all crazy - but only some of us are good at it.
Got your mind in submission
Got your life on the line
But nobody pulled the trigger
They just stepped aside
They be down by the water
While you watch 'em waving goodbye
They be callin' in the morning
They be hangin' on the phone
They be waiting for an answer
When you know nobody's home
And when the bell's stopped ringing
It was nobody's fault but your own
There were always ample warnings
There were always subtle signs
And you would have seen it comin'
But we gave you too much time
And when you said that no one's listening
Why'd your best friend drop a dime
Sometimes we get so tired of waiting
For a way to spend our time
An "It's so easy" to be social
"It's so easy" to be cool
Yeah it's easy to be hungry
When you ain't got shit to lose
And I wish that I could help you
With what you hope to find
But I'm still out here waiting
Watching reruns of my life
When you reach the point of breaking
Know it's gonna take some time
To heal the broken memories
That another man would need
Just to survive
(That's right bitches, a quote that
Now, say hello and bask in the unbridled awesomeness of this young Italian troper.
And now I'm gonna describe myself... using exclusively tropes. Just you watch!
- Badass Long Hair: Of course, YMMV on whether it's badass or not. It's certainly distinctive.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: And how.
- Catch Phrase: "Fascinating".
- "We've got paranoia for breakfast, don't we?"
- "Nice [type of clothing]. Lost a bet or do you choose your clothes in the dark?"
- "Are you becoming retarded?".
- Chaotic Good
- Child Hater: Children are annoying, stupid, cruel and have a cringe-worthy sense of humour. Why, sure, they're children and all those things are natural, so they can't really be blamed, but it doesn't make them any less irritating.
- Closet Geek: Few people know just how much of a nerd I am.
- Cloudcuckoolander: I have a tendency to start long, elaborate and often nonsensical trails of thought.
- Crazy-Prepared: I like to think about all the possible outcomes of a situation. Usually I don't have plans for most of them, but it still gives me a head start.
- Deadpan Snarker: Up to Eleven, at times a full-blown Snark Knight.
- Entry Pimp
- Gay Bravado: yeah, I'm self-confident enough to pull it off seamlessly.
- Gentleman and a Scholar: When I want to.
- GIFT: Inverted, of all things. Most of the time I'm a nicer person on the Internet than I usually am in real life.
- Good Is Not Nice
- Green Eyes: Dark green.
- Guile Hero: I am, in the immortal words of Dragon Age, "a silver-tongued master of coercion".
- Hollywood Atheist: Subverted. I do think there is no God at all, and I do think that Humans Are Bastards, but this doesn't prevent me from believing that, however flawed we may be, a better world can be achieved.
- Irony: I love me some irony. When it's there, I always take time to appreciate it.
- Jerkass / Jerkass Fašade: It's kind of problematic. Sometimes I'm genuinely spiteful, other times it's an act.
- I'm also something of an Insufferable Genius, but I do my best to keep it down.
- Lostalgia: I have a thing for falling in love with no longer produced media, be it the old Guns N' Roses, old Deadpool comics, or the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
- Large Ham: and when I say large, I mean really damn large.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal, no one can love you like I do.
- Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness: I dwell on levels 5 and 6. Doesn't prevent me from enjoying the lower levels, though.
- Properly Paranoid
- Scientific Progress Goes Oi: You could pretty much say that music and the Internet are my greatest interests in life.
- Seinfeldian Conversation: All over the place. Sometimes I turn it into a Cavemen Versus Astronauts Debate, just for kicks.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Surprisingly Good English: So much that I surprise myself at times, and other people all the time.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Hoo boy.
- The Philosopher
- The Profiler: If I've known a person for some time, chances are I can read them like an open book.
- The Roleplayer: incredibly so.
- The Trickster: Screwing with people is fun. I never do anything outright bad to them, though.
- Trademark Favourite Food: I really love coconut.
- Verbal Tic:
Random Person: "Hey, Cosmic Egg!"
- Apparently, I picked it up from Steve.