Tropers: Beed 28
I am Beed28, and I edit tropes here very occasionally. I reside in the United Kingdom, and I like playing video games. Sometimes, I create mods for games that I play, such as adding new maps or other zany stuff. I have an unusual fetish for bouncy and wobbly environments. One of the features in a Game Mod I expanded on in Mega Man 8 Bit Deathmatch makes entire levels shift up and down, bouncing players up and down constantly, and the animated avatars on Mega Man 8 Bit Deathmatch's forum I use features characters being shook about by the ground gently bouncing. I also wrote a wobbly world shader in a shaders Game Mod for Minecraft. So naturally, when I heard about The Floor is Jelly, I became immensely overjoyed and immediately started the Video Game trope page for it. Aside from wobbly or bouncy environments, I also really like the character Mega Man Volnutt a lot, so I often use him as an avatar on other forums and places I go to.
open/close all folders
Tropes I've created
Other wikis I've contributed to
Works I've contributed to
- Mega Man 8 Bit Deathmatch (made several maps, two of which eventually made it into the core game, as well as expanding on the Chaos Generator mod)
- Minecraft (made shaders for the GLSL Shaders mod)
- Reelism (made a map based on Dead Simple from Doom II, which will be officially added in the next update, and made a custom boss)
- Doom (made Contra Doom, which attempts to replicate the gameplay mechanics of Contra in Doom)
Tropes that describe me:
- Berserk Button: I really, really hate it when hearing news that a game has come out in Japan or North America, but not in Europe, even if I have no intention of playing it.
- The Hermit: Doesn't actually play online with other people.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: I have an immense fear of thunder and lightning when it occurs in real life, to the point of shutting myself away to get away from it. In lesser examples, I also tend to avoid dogs when walking outdoors, and I have a fear of flying aboard aeroplanes when going on holiday.