open/close all folders
Tropes I've created
Other wikis I've contributed to
Works I've contributed to
- Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch (made several maps, two of which eventually made it into the core game, as well as expanding on the Chaos Generator mod)
- Minecraft (made shaders for the GLSL Shaders mod)
- Reelism (made a map based on Dead Simple from Doom II, which will be officially added in the next update, and made a custom boss)
- Doom (made Contra Doom, which attempts to replicate the gameplay mechanics of Contra in Doom)
- Make A Good Mega Man Level Contest (contributed to the second game, including the submission level Bouncy Castle)
Tropes that describe me:
- Berserk Button: I really, really hate it when hearing news that a game has come out in Japan or North America, but not in Europe, even if I have no intention of playing it.
- The Hermit: Doesn't actually play online with other people.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: I have an immense fear of thunder and lightning when it occurs in real life, to the point of shutting myself away to get away from it. In lesser examples, I also tend to avoid dogs when walking outdoors, and I have a fear of flying aboard aeroplanes when going on holiday.