'Ello there, Arya here! Real names shall not be divulged at this place in time, but most people call me Arya anyway. I'm a teenage troper who, as all tropers should, reads a lot (favorite author is Tolkien
), watches a lot of movies (So sue me, The Lord of the Rings
movies were beautiful), watches a lot of TV shows (and personally wants to kill Steven Moffat
), and reads a few manga and comics here and there. You can find me on Tumblr here
Fandoms I'm In (aka Stuff I Will Reblog On Tumblr):
Tropes That Apply To Me:
- An Odd Place to Sleep: I've been known to fall asleep on the floor, in my desk chair, on my desk, on top of my computer, and pretty much any semi-comfortable place I can find.
- Apologizes a Lot: Everybody tells me to stop or that it's not my fault, but I have yet to do so.
- Berserk Button: You can tease me about pretty much anything, my dad does it all the time. Just whatever you do, do not make any comment about eyesight. You will seriously regret it.
- Boyish Short Hair: As of recently, the hair that used to go all the way down to the bottom of my waist has been all cut off.
- Cute Bruiser: 5'4" and 105 pounds, not to mention female. Looks like nothing? The boys at my Tae Kwon Do class beg to differ.
- Deadpan Snarker: And my mum hates it.
- Ditzy Genius: I get great grades in school.... and yet I wasn't aware that they specifically made bikes shaped for girls or that there isn't supposed to be ice building in the freezer until now.
- Does Not Like Shoes: I wear them only when it's required that I do so.... or it's freezing.
- Girly Bruiser: People who see me for the first time outside of the Tae Kwon Do studio get so confused when they see me in a dress.
- Grammar Nazi: I can't stand it when people use incorrect grammar or use text speech.
- Hollywood California: Averted hard. No palm trees, no big cities, no beaches... of course, they exist, but that's only a portion of California and that's not where I live.
- Homeschooled Kids: No, I'm not socially inept or a fundamentalist.
- Kick Chick
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: I'm not delusionally arrogant and I've never put anybody down or bullied them, but I still think that I'm better than anybody else. At the same time though, I always think less of myself. It's only really the egotistical side that ever comes out though because if I don't think that I'm better than everybody then I'll have no desire to prove that I'm better than everybody and thus I will not work hard to show people that I really am as good as I think I am.
- Middle Child Syndrome: I'm one of four, though our family didn't quite go the way it was supposed to with both me and one of my brothers having this. My oldest brother is the Black Sheep, my second oldest brother is The Jock, and my little sister is the Academic Athlete. In a family where sports are favored, the nerd kind of gets the short end of the stick.
- Nerds Love Tough School Work: Though I'm not exactly bouncing about a pop-quiz.
- Not a Morning Person: You may ask any family member you like and you will get the same answer.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Anybody who is considered a geek and is not proud of it should not be considered a geek.
- Second Place Is for Losers: I have a really, really bad case of that.
- The Sleepless: I alternate between this and Not a Morning Person depending upon... well, it just depends.
- Well Done Daughter Girl: When you have nightmares about your parents being disappointed in your SAT scores (even though they are over 2000), you might have this problem.
- You Never Did That for Me: Oh, the things my little sister gets that I never had a hope of having...