- Asian and Nerdy and Scottish!
- Berserk Button - Animal abuse. And Insane Troll Logic.
- Buffy Speak, alternating between that and Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Cloudcuckoolander, but I alternate between that and The Spock
- Covert Pervert VERY covert. Most people I know think I'm a step away from being Amish.
- Daddy's Girl
- Deadpan Snarker
- Evil Laugh. Somewhere between a cackle and a maniacal villain laugh.
- Hates Being Touched unless you're my best friend. Random individuals claiming to be my long-lost friend or my parent's long-lost friend, please stop hugging me!
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Not a Morning Person
- One of the Boys. Most of my friends are guys, and I have very little interest in traditionally-girly things.
- Shrinking Violet
- Skilled, but Na´ve
- Tomboy. I have no idea how makeup works, and my idea of a good time is video games accompanied by pizza.
- Tsundere. When I'm attracted to someone, I tend to snark at them a lot more. This doesn't always work very well.
- Undying Loyalty
open/close all folders
- Alice in Wonderland
- Codex Alera
- Dragonriders of Pern
- Fahrenheit 451
- Great Expectations
- Harry Potter
- Hercule Poirot
- Isaac Asimov
- Lord of the Rings
- Lord Peter Wimsey
- Mary Russell
- Maximum Ride. Well...the first two. The third one sucketh, and the fourth wasn't any better. I haven't bothered to read the rest.
- Oliver Twist
- Sherlock Holmes
- Stranger in a Strange Land
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime
- The Dresden Files
- The Hunger Games
- The Picture of Dorian Gray
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Watership Down
Live Action TV
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Criminal Minds
- CSI, but just LA. I detest Miami and haven't seen enough of New York to form any opinion.
- Doctor Who
- Once Upon a Time
- Stargate SG-1
- Stargate Atlantis
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- The Colbert Report
- The Daily Show
- The Mentalist
- Top Gear
Manga and Anime
- Champions Online
- Dark Souls
- DC Universe Online
- Fallout 3
- Mass Effect 1
- Mass Effect 2
- Monkey Island
- Portal 2
- Professor Layton
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Star Trek Online
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Smash Bros.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - I have clocked more hours on this than is healthy or sane.
- The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess - I've played around with the others, but they didn't impress me as much.
- The Lord of the Rings Online - my very first MMORPG!
- The Sims
The Vandalism Corner. Feel free to babble.
- Hi! It's Polarity! Nice to see a Jehovas' witness here too (and one that isn't a Moral guardian to boot!)
- It'sa me! Lanyard!
- I liked your blog, gal! And it's always nice to see a fellow Virginian! - cutewithoutthe
- Your story sounds interesting, I hope it gets published so I can read it. Enemy Mayan
- Is this a capital I or a lower-case l? RL Nice
- That would be a capital I. In my name, it's a lowercase l (how would you pronounce it if it were a capital I? Acce-ay-a?)
- You have Spider-Man listed twice under your interests section. RL Nice
- Asian, Swedish and Scottish? At the same time? Wow. That's quite improbable, I must admit. And pretty cool. Hi! That One Guy Named X
- Putting Covert Pervert on your page is not exactly covert. Just saying. Dryunya
- It is when people in real life have no idea.
- Hi there, I'm just posting on your page... ApplesGalore
- Vandalizing and greeting yet another fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! Favorite pony of the mane 6 outta curiosity? NES
- Our glorious purple nerdy overlord Twilight Sparkle.
- Just saying hello. I must note it is interesting to meet another troper of partial Asian and Scottish descent. (Though in my case I'm part Chinese instead of Japanese.) rmctagg09
- It's fun talking to you in the Nunnery. —Indigo12ash
- I'm vandalizing your page with Ghost People repellent. —sirboulevard