open/close all folders
- Kaeloo's main Berserk Button is whenever Mr. Cat crushes a flower. Think about that one for a bit.
- During Kaeloo's transformation, there's a whole scene showing her butt becoming bigger.
- Mr. Cat and occasionally Stumpy are shown to drink on several occasions.
- Yogurt. Need we say more?
- Kaeloo's "booty dance" which she does half the time.
- The way Mr. Cat attempts to get Kaeloo, who he has a crush on, to beat him up and the implications that he actually likes it. Word of St. Paul says he is actually a masochist.
- The show is laden with religious references.
Let's Play Doctors and Nurses
- Mr. Cat decides to take Quack Quack's temperature... with a thermometer twice his size.
Kaeloo: Mr. Cat, what are you doing with that gigantic thermometer?
Mr. Cat: That's a good question.
- Quack-Quack and Mr. Cat are shown looking at dirty magazines. Yes, the pictures are actually shown on-screen.
- At the end of the episode, after Mr. Cat has been beaten into shapeshifting into a book, Kaeloo decides to read him to her other friends. As soon as she opens him, the screen goes black, coupled by a gasp and somewhat excited-sounding "Mr. CAT!". The original French version has her exclaiming "Ooh la la!". Both versions heavily imply she saw his goods, and that she likes what she sees.
- This little gem, after Quack-Quack's underpants are flung from his offscreen position and onto Stumpy's head.
Kaeloo: [Dreamily, eyes sparkling] Ooohhh! Quack-Quack is showing us the path!
- Then there's the suspiciously-shaped spiky object illustrated as a torture device.
- Mr. Cat talking to Stumpy about being a police assistant.
Mr. Cat: [About assistants in cop movies] Yeah, but he's always the one to question the strippers.
- Mr. Cat tells Quack-Quack to take off his underwear, complete with upbeat music and a disgusted reaction from Mr. Cat. It turns out Quack-Quack is wearing a diaper underneath, which Mr. Cat laughs at once he gets the courage to actually look in his direction.
- Stumpy refers to the part of a documentary he expects a pair of crepidula to start mating on-screen as the "interesting bit". This is followed by a Head-Tiltingly Kinky moment when one of the crepidula changes sex from male to female.
- The way Kaeloo reacts to seeing the sex-change on screen seems awfully PTSD-ish. Maybe this sort of thing hits close to home, considering her species?
- When Kaeloo is trying to find Mr. Cat, who is under an invisibility spell, the impact of his strikes on her rear seem less like kicks than pinches.
- Happy Rotter's friends are called "Red" and... "Morpionne". "Morpion" could be translated as "crab louse" in French. The worst part? The show's original language is French.
- Mr. Cat's guidelines about what makes a person a good weather presenter:
Mr. Cat: To present the weather, you've either got to be sexy or bald.
- When Stumpy tries to make Kaeloo angry, he finally succeeds, by mooning her.
- It's heavily implied that Mr. Cat was going to call Kaeloo a "mad old cow" before he decided to call her a "mad old ecologist".
- At the end of the episode, Kaeloo tells "Princess" Stumpy that "she" and Quack Quack should live Happily Ever After and have lots of kids, prompting this response from the squirrel:
Stumpy: I don't want to have kids with that duck! He's my pal, but it goes no further!
- When Mr. Cat finally loses his temper:
Mr. Cat (to Kaeloo): HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING CANDYWEED?!
- Mr. Cat sees Bad Kaeloo wearing a grass skirt (with nothing under it) and compliments her on it.
- Mr. Cat drops what seems to be a Cluster F-Bomb over a (malfunctioning) microphone.
- When the lights go off, Mr. Cat tells Stumpy to turn them back on. Stumpy, who is standing right next to Mr. Cat, says he found the fuse box and pulls on it, and Mr. Cat, clearly in pain, informs him that that wasn't the fuse box.
- Kaeloo tries to make Quack Quack, who has been forced into playing a girl, wear a pink bow. Naturally, he refuses, and he runs away, prompting Mr. Cat (who is pretending to be Quack Quack's father) to say this:
Mr. Cat: That's my little girl, running around in just her underwear. They grow up so fast.
- Mr. Cat pins Kaeloo to a couch arm and rubs his groin against hers suggestively before turning the lights off, declaring that he is "exercising his marital rights" before a comical honking sound effect is played while he moves forth slightly, bearing a cheeky grin. At this moment, Kaeloo reacts angrily.
- Under the effects of Mr. Cat's Truth Serum, Stumpy admits that he actually enjoys crossdressing, and when he is alone he does it a lot.
- Stumpy asks Kaeloo to be "lovers" with Mr. Cat so they can produce a baby. Kaeloo, having just given him the (incomplete) "talk", likely knows all about how reproduction works, and she agrees to do this. When she and Mr. Cat are on a date later on in the episode, she makes a blatant attempt to seduce him, which ends in Mr. Cat pretty much attempting to force himself on her with a crazed, hungry look in his eyes. Thankfully, nothing actually happens.
- A minor example compared to the above: Kaeloo wiggles her fingers together while wobbling her tongue, implying French kissing.
- When Mr. Cat is role-playing as a pilot:
Mr. Cat: [Rubbing joystick whilst looking lustfully at Kaeloo] Want to see how I operate my joystick?
- Stumpy expresses disgust upon seeing Quack-Quack with yoghurt dribbling from his beak.
Stumpy: You look like a sicko when you do that!
- At the end of the episode, when Stumpy finds out that Kaeloo's "surprise" is a photo of herself, he looks like he's either going to take a shit on it or put it... it's best not to think where.
- Mr. Cat seems really eager to be punished... and he suggestively asks Kaeloo if spanking is a suitable punishment.
- When listing serial killers, Mr. Cat describes Bad Kaeloo as Bad Kaeloo the cat castrator.
- Stumpy telling Quack-Quack not to get "too excited" about his(Stumpy's) new tongue piercing.
- Mr. Cat calls the curator of the Smileyland museum and asks for finger food and pole dancers for the opening night.
- At the end of the episode, Quack Quack paints a picture showing how he sees Mr. Cat. Kaeloo sees the painting and remarks that he has done a good job of capturing the "confusion" in Mr. Cat's soul, but she then realizes that he also painted a naked lady in the picture.
- Stumpy finds out he needs to pay 5000 dollars to take the exam. When he tries to think of ways to get money, he briefly contemplates selling his sister.
- The events of the episode turn out to be All Just a Dream that Stumpy was having, which he narrates to Kaeloo. After the scene switches from video to narration, Stumpy tells Kaeloo that everyone started dancing the lambada with their Alternate Universe counterparts.
- Mr. Cat's positioning of a giant syringe full of white liquid.
- The rap music video spoof at the end. Look at Kaeloo's dance moves. Not to mention the lyrics being about the entire main cast going to Hell.
- Quack Quack is asked to hide a blanket so Kaeloo can find it for a game. He puts it in a place where she can't find it... in her buttcrack.
- This episode proves that this show is not for kids.
- When Stumpy does an impression of Mr. Cat, he goes up to a picture of Bad Kaeloo and asks the picture for a kiss... while wobbling his tongue, suggesting that he was asking for a French kiss.
- Stumpy somehow gets away with saying the word "sex".
- When Stumpy is inside Pretty's head, he sees some very perverted visions of Mr. Cat.
- The soccer game is sponsored by the "Banana Sausage Company".
- Stumpy says that dying might be scary for some people because "not everyone has nuts".
- Stumpy takes steroids to improve his performance at beach volleyball.
- One of Stumpy's attempts at getting Pretty to accept him as a model for her fashion line is... not really that appropriate.
- Mr. Cat shows Quack Quack pictures of Eugly creating on him with various other characters on the show, one of whom is Bad Kaeloo. The same Bad Kaeloo he wants to kiss.
- Mr. Cat goes up to Kaeloo and casually asks her whether she will be drunk or not that night.
- Stumpy blatantly tells Mr. Cat that he and Ursula are going to French kiss.
- At one point, Kaeloo, and Stumpy Disguised in Drag, meet each other in the girls' bathroom. They both awkwardly stare for a few minutes before promising not to tell anyone else.
- At the beginning of the episode, Stumpy urgently has to use the bathroom, but it's occupied. He then tries going in the bushes, but Kaeloo stops him. His final solution is to steal Kaeloo's hat when she isn't looking, take it offscreen and do his business inside the hat. And then Kaeloo, unaware of what just happened, puts the hat on her head.
- Following the incident mentioned above, Kaeloo transforms and throws Stumpy against the bathroom door. Mr. Cat, having just finished using the bathroom, opens the door to find Stumpy there, and assumes that he was spying on him.
- Stumpy is shown very clearly drunk after drinking a bottle of wine.
- Mr. Cat tells a psychotherapist about his oedipus complex. The only reason that slipped past the censors is probably because kids wouldn't understand what that meant.
- Stumpy re-dubs a clip from "Let's Play Astronauts" to make Kaeloo say that he is the "sexiest" person ever.
- Every time, Kaeloo transforms, Mr. Cat takes multiple photographs of her butt with his phone.
- Later in the episode, he makes a calendar out of the photos.
- Stumpy uses a fireman's pole to become a pole dancer. At the end of the episode, he makes a wish that turns all four main characters into pole dancers.
- Stumpy tells Kaeloo that aliens examined his nuts. He was really talking about acorns, but Kaeloo's reaction shows that she clearly thought he meant the other kind of nuts.
- Quack Quack's yogurt is basically confirmed to be a drug: Mr. Cat goes up to Kaeloo and tells her Quack Quack cheated in an athletic event by eating it, and Kaeloo is horrified and reacts as though he was using steroids.
- Even worse, Stumpy is caught using actual steroids to cheat.
- At the beginning of the episode, Mr. Cat tells Kaeloo that he likes it when she transforms because of her butt. Yes, he directly says that to her face.
- Mr. Cat decides to take advantage of a Group Hug between the main four by pervertedly squeezing Kaeloo's butt.