open/close all folders
- Kaeloo's main Berserk Button is whenever Mr. Cat crushes a flower. Think about that one for a bit.
- During Kaeloo's transformation, there's a whole scene showing her butt becoming bigger.
- Mr. Cat and occasionally Stumpy are shown to drink on several occasions.
- Yogurt. Need we say more?
- Kaeloo's "booty dance" which she does half the time.
- The way Mr. Cat attempts to get Kaeloo, who he has a crush on, to beat him up and the implications that he actually likes it. Word of St. Paul says he is actually a masochist.
- The show is laden with religious references.
- The word "terrorist" gets said several times in casual conversation and there are some jokes about Nazis
- The show loves using Suicide as Comedy.
- Stumpy makes a lot of Double Entendres using the word "nuts", sometimes even intentionally.
Let's Play Prison-Ball
- Kaeloo catching the ball using her butt.
- Mr. Cat decides to take Quack Quack's temperature... with a thermometer twice his size.
Kaeloo: Mr. Cat, what are you doing with that gigantic thermometer?
Mr. Cat: That's a good question.
- Mr. Cat is barbecuing Quack Quack and offers Kaeloo a piece of the meat: "A leg or a wing?" Kaeloo starts to get angry at him, so he replies by offering her a sausage instead: "A weenie?" Given the context in which he was asking the question...
- Quack-Quack and Mr. Cat are shown looking at dirty magazines. Yes, the pictures are actually shown on-screen.
- At the end of the episode, after Mr. Cat has been beaten into shapeshifting into a book, Kaeloo decides to read him to her other friends. As soon as she opens him, the screen goes black, coupled by a gasp and somewhat excited-sounding "Mr. CAT!". The original French version has her exclaiming "Ooh la la!". Both versions heavily imply she saw his goods, and that she likes what she sees.
- This little gem, after Quack-Quack's underpants are flung from his offscreen position and onto Stumpy's head.
Kaeloo: [Dreamily, eyes sparkling] Ooohhh! Quack-Quack is showing us the path!
- Then there's the suspiciously-shaped spiky object illustrated as a torture device.
- Mr. Cat talking to Stumpy about being a police assistant.
Mr. Cat: [About assistants in cop movies] Yeah, but he's always the one to question the strippers.
- After Kaeloo finds out that the empty yogurts have a little hole in the bottom, Mr. Cat says this:
Mr. Cat: So what, we all have a little hole in the bottom.
- Mr. Cat tells Quack-Quack to take off his underwear, complete with upbeat music and a disgusted reaction from Mr. Cat. It turns out Quack-Quack is wearing a diaper underneath, which Mr. Cat laughs at once he gets the courage to actually look in his direction.
- Stumpy refers to the part of a documentary he expects a pair of crepidula to start mating on-screen as the "interesting bit". This is followed by a Head-Tiltingly Kinky moment when one of the crepidula changes sex from male to female.
- The way Kaeloo reacts to seeing the sex-change on screen seems awfully PTSD-ish. Maybe this sort of thing hits close to home, considering her species?
- When Kaeloo is trying to find Mr. Cat, who is under an invisibility spell, the impact of his strikes on her rear seem less like kicks than pinches.
- Happy Rotter's friends are called "Red" and... "Morpionne". "Morpion" could be translated as "crab louse" in French. The worst part? The show's original language is French.
- Mr. Cat's guidelines about what makes a person a good weather presenter:
Mr. Cat: To present the weather, you've either got to be sexy or bald.
- When Stumpy tries to make Kaeloo angry, he finally succeeds, by mooning her.
- It's heavily implied that Mr. Cat was going to call Kaeloo a "mad old cow" before he decided to call her a "mad old ecologist".
- One of the things a girl on the internet writes to Stumpy is "LMAO", which is an acronym for "Laughing my ass off".
- At the end of the episode, Kaeloo tells "Princess" Stumpy that "she" and Quack Quack should live Happily Ever After and have lots of kids, prompting this response from the squirrel:
Stumpy: I don't want to have kids with that duck! He's my pal, but it goes no further!
- When Mr. Cat finally loses his temper:
Mr. Cat (to Kaeloo): HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING CANDYWEED?!
- Mr. Cat sees Bad Kaeloo wearing a grass skirt (with nothing under it) and compliments her on it.
- Mr. Cat drops what seems to be a Cluster F-Bomb over a (malfunctioning) microphone. It's quite easy to make out the words since only parts of them are bleeped out:
Mr. Cat: Stupid f*cking idiot! Godd*mn duck! Pile of ***! One more time and I'll break your b***!
- When the lights go off, Mr. Cat tells Stumpy to turn them back on. Stumpy, who is standing right next to Mr. Cat, says he found the fuse box and pulls on it, and Mr. Cat, clearly in pain, informs him that that wasn't the fuse box.
- Kaeloo tries to make Quack Quack, who has been forced into playing a girl, wear a pink bow. Naturally, he refuses, and he runs away, prompting Mr. Cat (who is pretending to be Quack Quack's father) to say this:
Mr. Cat: That's my little girl, running around in just her underwear. They grow up so fast.
- Mr. Cat pins Kaeloo to a couch arm and rubs his groin against hers suggestively before turning the lights off, declaring that he is "exercising his marital rights" before a comical honking sound effect is played while he moves forth slightly, bearing a cheeky grin. At this moment, Kaeloo reacts angrily.
- Under the effects of Mr. Cat's Truth Serum, Stumpy admits that he actually enjoys crossdressing, and when he is alone he does it a lot.
- Stumpy asks Kaeloo to be "lovers" with Mr. Cat so they can produce a baby. Kaeloo, having just given him the (incomplete) "talk", likely knows all about how reproduction works, and she agrees to do this. When she and Mr. Cat are on a date later on in the episode, she makes a blatant attempt to seduce him, which ends in Mr. Cat pretty much attempting to force himself on her with a crazed, hungry look in his eyes. To make it worse, in the original French dub, he was straight up moaning. Thankfully, nothing actually happens.
- A minor example compared to the above: Kaeloo wiggles her fingers together while wobbling her tongue, implying French kissing.
- When Mr. Cat is role-playing as a pilot:
Mr. Cat: [Rubbing joystick whilst looking lustfully at Kaeloo] Want to see how I operate my joystick?
- Stumpy expresses disgust upon seeing Quack-Quack with yoghurt dribbling from his beak.
Stumpy: You look like a sicko when you do that!
- At the end of the episode, when Stumpy finds out that Kaeloo's "surprise" is a photo of herself and gets really mad at her, we get this:
- Mr. Cat seems really eager to be punished... and he suggestively asks Kaeloo if spanking is a suitable punishment.
- When listing serial killers, Mr. Cat describes Bad Kaeloo as Bad Kaeloo the cat castrator.
- Stumpy telling Quack-Quack not to get "too excited" about his(Stumpy's) new tongue piercing.
- Mr. Cat calls the curator of the Smileyland museum and asks for finger food and pole dancers for the opening night.
- At the end of the episode, Quack Quack paints a picture showing how he sees Mr. Cat. Kaeloo sees the painting and remarks that he has done a good job of capturing "the confusion in [Mr. Cat's] tormented soul", but she then realizes that he also painted a naked lady in the picture.
- Stumpy asks one of the cardboard dummies out on a date after the trial, and then asks if she wants to see "his collection of nuts".
- When the narrator is yelling as the title card displays, in the French dub, he calls another driver a bastard.
- Stumpy finds out he needs to pay 15000 dollars to take the exam. When he tries to think of ways to get money, he briefly contemplates selling his sister.
- Stumpy asks Mr. Cat how to pass a driving test. Mr. Cat tells him to "slide" a dollar bill to the examiner, as in bribe them. Stumpy takes this literally and tries to slide a dollar bill between Kaeloo's butt cheeks.
- The events of the episode turn out to be All Just a Dream that Stumpy was having, which he narrates to Kaeloo. After the scene switches from video to narration, Stumpy tells Kaeloo that everyone started dancing the lambada with their Alternate Universe counterparts.
- Mr. Cat's positioning of a giant syringe full of white liquid.
- Mr. Cat decides to sing a rap song with words ending in "uck".
Mr. Cat: I really couldn't give a f-
Kaeloo: MISTER CAT!
Kaeloo Hulks Out and prepares to beat him up
Mr. Cat: I meant truck! Firetruck!
- Stumpy even lampshades this. "I don't give a firetruck? That doesn't make sense."
- The rap music video spoof at the end. Look at Kaeloo's dance moves. Not to mention the lyrics being about the entire main cast going to Hell.
- Quack Quack is asked to hide a blanket so Kaeloo can find it for a game. He puts it in a place where she can't find it... in her buttcrack.
- This episode proves that this show is not for kids.
- Pretty says that the bride on the TV is a "bitch".
- Stumpy mentions that his parents never married.
- The girls (and Stumpy in drag) go to a nightclub. There are Chippendales Dancers there. As if that wasn't bad enough, the girls rush onstage to grope them offscreen. (Stumpy is nauseated and freaked out by this.) Kaeloo walks out holding a pair of underwear in her hands.
- Meanwhile, Mr. Cat gets completely drunk while at a bar, and Quack Quack winds up having to get him home safely.
- The fast food restaurant's name is "McDaube", which translates to "McCrap".
- In the French dub of the episode, Stumpy says the F word when he sees how high the bill for his meal is.
- Since he can't pay the bill, he offers to sell his sister to Mr. Cat.
- When Stumpy does an impression of Mr. Cat, he goes up to a picture of Bad Kaeloo and asks the picture for a kiss... while wobbling his tongue, suggesting that he was asking for a French kiss.
- The rap song the gang are singing at the beginning presumably ends with a swear word. Fortunately, Kaeloo is the one singing, and she refuses to sing any further.
- While acting like a crazed rock fan, Stumpy says the F word.
- The episode is all about the gang singing satanic rock. They even blatantly refer to it as satanic rock.
- Kaeloo tells the gang that they should try to learn other languages. Due to a misunderstanding, Stumpy thinks he wants her to put someone else's tongue in his mouth. He says he'll never let anyone put their tongue in his mouth... except Ursula. "And that's just for making babies," he explains.
- At the beginning of the episode, a close-up of Kaeloo's rear is shown.
- Stumpy, who is trying to find the murderer in a game of Cluedo, thinks he has to solve it like an actual murder mystery. He then tells the audience he'ss take them through a story of "betrayal, crime and death"... and then says he wants to add a bit of "sex" to the story.
- When Stumpy is inside Pretty's head, he says he sees "Mr. Cat in a panther g-string". He then reveals that he was just kidding.
- Made considerably worse by the fact that Stumpy is Ambiguously Bi.
- At the end of the episode, Stumpy swears onscreen, provoking an angered reaction from Kaeloo.
- Kaeloo's consciousness is sent to another world where she must do a difficult task to get out. The task she is given is to crush a flower - which she is told represents her feminity.
- The soccer game is sponsored by the "Banana Sausage Company".
- Stumpy says that dying might be scary for some people because "not everyone has nuts".
- When Kaeloo mentions having cellulite, the audience gets a close-up of her rear.
- Stumpy takes steroids to improve his performance at beach volleyball.
- One of Stumpy's attempts at getting Pretty to accept him as a model for her fashion line is... not really that appropriate.
- Mr. Cat shows Quack Quack pictures of Eugly creating on him with various other characters on the show, one of whom is Bad Kaeloo. The same Bad Kaeloo he wants to kiss.
- Mr. Cat goes up to Kaeloo and casually asks her whether she will be drunk or not that night.
- Stumpy blatantly tells Mr. Cat that he and Ursula are going to French kiss.
- At one point, Kaeloo, and Stumpy Disguised in Drag, meet each other in the girls' bathroom. They both awkwardly stare for a few minutes before promising not to tell anyone else.
- The cast make their own sitcom. The plot? A family tries to help an illegal immigrant from Mexico stay in their country without being deported. This doesn't sound so bad until you realize that this is supposed to be a show for children.
- At one point, Kaeloo almost says "freeze, motherfucker" (in English, for some reason).
- At the beginning of the episode, Stumpy urgently has to use the bathroom, but it's occupied. He then tries going in the bushes, but Kaeloo stops him. His final solution is to steal Kaeloo's hat when she isn't looking, take it offscreen and do his business inside the hat. And then Kaeloo, unaware of what just happened, puts the hat on her head.
- Following the incident mentioned above, Kaeloo transforms and throws Stumpy against the bathroom door. Mr. Cat, having just finished using the bathroom, opens the door to find Stumpy there, and assumes that he was spying on him.
- During an argument involving Volleying Insults, Kaeloo calls Mr. Cat "Chat de gouttière". This term is used to describe a cat that doesn't have an exact breed. Fantastic Racism much?
- Stumpy is shown very clearly drunk after drinking a bottle of wine.
- Mr. Cat tells a psychotherapist about his oedipus complex. The only reason that slipped past the censors is probably because kids wouldn't understand what that meant.
- Stumpy re-dubs a clip from "Let's Play Astronauts" to make Kaeloo say that he is the "sexiest" person ever.
- Every time, Kaeloo transforms, Mr. Cat takes multiple photographs of her butt with his phone.
- Later in the episode, he makes a calendar out of the photos.
- Stumpy uses a fireman's pole to become a pole dancer. At the end of the episode, he makes a wish that turns all four main characters into pole dancers.
- The carrots in this episode are clearly meant to parody cigars or cigarettes; they're addictive, and they cause health problems. It's especially evident in the restaurant scene: Stumpy chews his carrots, and the smell annoys Kaeloo (like non-smokers getting annoyed by the smell of tobacco smoke), he taps on the carrot and a few bits fall of (like ashes from a cigarette), and he throws the top of the carrot (the butt of the cigar) at Kaeloo. When Kaeloo asks Mr. Cat (the waiter) to make them leave, he says he can't because they're in the "carrot zone" (smoking zone).
- At the end of the episode, Mr. Cat casually brings up his addiction to actual smoking as if it's not a problem.
- Stumpy tells Kaeloo that aliens examined his nuts. He was really talking about acorns, but Kaeloo's reaction shows that she clearly thought he meant the other kind of nuts.
- Quack Quack's yogurt is basically confirmed to be a drug: Mr. Cat goes up to Kaeloo and tells her Quack Quack cheated in an athletic event by eating it, and Kaeloo is horrified and reacts as though he was using steroids.
- Even worse, Stumpy is caught using actual steroids to cheat.
- At the beginning of the episode, Mr. Cat tells Kaeloo that he likes it when she transforms because of her butt. Yes, he directly says that to her face.
- Mr. Cat decides to take advantage of a Group Hug between the main four by pervertedly squeezing Kaeloo's butt.
- Kaeloo tells Stumpy that the best way to get people to buy stuff at his garage sale is to "seduce" the client. Stumpy mistakes it for the other kind of "seduce" and dresses like a girl and tries to seduce Mr. Cat.
- Mr. Cat winds up buying so much stuff at the garage sale that he can't fit it all into his place. As a result, he decides to break into Kaeloo's bedroom and sleep next to her in her bed. Of course, Kaeloo makes him sleep on the couch, but still.
- Mr. Cat decides to sell himself to Kaeloo at the end of the episode. It's really not specified what he meant by that.
- Mr. Cat asks Kaeloo out on a dinner date, and implies that he wishes to have sex with her later using Unusual Euphemisms. Kaeloo fails to understand.
- Stumpy starts singing about how he wishes he was a cat, because he'd be supple enough to "lick [his] own - ". Quack Quack cuts him off by dropping a bathtub on his head, but it's clear he meant his own private parts.
- When Stumpy finds out about how much people love cats, this, combined with his idolism of Mr. Cat, makes him think that being a cat is cool. He then talks about how he is "a cat trapped in a squirrel's body", and then later tries to get surgery to make himself look like a cat (Quack Quack also gets the surgery). Does This Remind You of Anything?
- A clever example at the beginning, which only works in the French dub. Stumpy and Quack Quack are practicing spelling. Quack Quack, who can only say "Quack", writes "Quack" all over his paper. The French word for "Quack" is "Coin". Kaeloo notes that Quack Quack forgot the letter i in one of the "Coin"s, turning it into the French swear word "Con".
- When Mr. Cat tells Kaeloo that another word for "butt" is "gluteus", Kaeloo remarks, in a very suggestive tone, that he "knows a lot about butts".
- After this, Stumpy replaces the word "ass" in a lot of common expressions with "gluteus".
- Mr. Cat gives Kaeloo a Flirtatious Smack on the Ass. She isn't too happy about it.
- At one point, Stumpy shoves a pencil where the sun doesn't shine and enjoys it.
- Pretty takes a picture of herself kissing Mr. Cat while he's asleep and posts it online. The thing is, the picture shows him surrounded by empty beer bottles, implying that he passed out after drinking too much.
- When Kaeloo bends over to smell a flower, Pretty walks up and takes a selfie next to her, so Kaeloo's butt is sticking in the air in the picture. Pretty posts the picture online, and even comments that Kaeloo has cellulite.
- Stumpy decides to get revenge on Pretty by posting a photo of her using the bathroom on the internet.
- After the interview, the scene cuts to the main four at home the next morning. There's empty chip bags and food containers lying everywhere, the main four look sluggish and tired, and there's a bunch of empty beer/wine bottles, implying that they may have gotten drunk the night before.
- When Kaeloo, Stumpy and Quack Quack are turned into ghosts, the first thing Stumpy does is fly into the bathroom just as Pretty is about to undress for a bath, since he's invisible. Fortunately, Kaeloo stops him before he sees anything.
- Kaeloo needs to use the bathroom and has been holding on for a long time, and Mr. Cat finally tricks her and takes it for himself. Kaeloo transforms and breaks the door down. Mr. Cat, sitting on the toilet, responds by offering to make some space for her.
- "Zeus" (Kaeloo) finds out that "Hades" (Mr. Cat) stole the souls of all the flowers of Olympus and sets out to free them. "Hades" assures "Zeus" that the flowers are fine, and he opens a door to show her. From inside, sounds of whipping and torture can be heard, but the people inside seem to be enjoying it. "Zeus" tells him that she knows that he's lying, and that door was apparently the "door of masochists". Yes, they referenced masochism on a kids' show (well, in a more blatant way than they usually do).
- Kaeloo is seen walking one of the sheep. The sheep is then shown peeing on a lamppost, onscreen.
- Mr. Cat finally makes his wish at the end of the episode: a bar full of drinks and several clones of Kaeloo.
- Kaeloo, who is trying to use stereotypes to explain the difference between boys and girls, tries to say that the first way to find the difference between boys and girls is to look at what is in their rooms. Before she can say the word "room", Stumpy blurts out "underwear", and Kaeloo angrily corrects him.
- Later in the episode, while trying to prove the difference, Kaeloo says that boys pee standing up and girls pee sitting down.
- While she normally doesn't wear any clothes, it's still surprising that they managed to get in a scene with Kaeloo showering with no censoring.
- Stumpy decides to annoy Quack Quack and Eugly and interrupts their date by asking if they use tongue when they kiss.
- While eating sausages, Mr. Cat makes some... interesting sounds.
- In a last-ditch effort to win, Kaeloo takes her already slightly inappropriate "booty dance" and takes it to a whole new level, even shaking her butt in a suggestive doggy pose at one point. The outfit she wears while doing this is barely appropriate; she wears tight-fitting pants which prominently show her butt, and instead of wearing a shirt, she is completely topless except for two coins covering where her nipples would be. The judges (Pretty, Eugly and Olaf) are appropriately horrified by this display of vulgarity.
- Mr. Cat gets angry because Pretty Called him "Minou". The French word "minou" is similar to the English "pussy"; it's used to refer to a cat, but it also means something else.