Originally, The various Kamen Rider
, Super Sentai
and Power Rangers
villain organizations had decided to band together as a final resistance. Unfortunately for them, the formation of the Toku Base
had put paid to their reconstruction efforts. Melkor, in a political move designed to win over what little loyalty exists in the minds of the other demons, immediately declares the special formation of the Demonic Legion - then sat back as he patiently observed.
Left to their own devices, Monsters of the Week
from all over the pantheon ripped each other asunder, with battle done to the degree that Melkor had to seal off a specific location due to the etheric damage caused. The battle rages on still at the current moment, but Melkor is confident that whoever emerges strongest will be fit to mobilize against the Toku Base...
Is currently divided into two major warring factions, The Showa group led by Black Cross Fuhrer
and The Great Leader of Shocker
, with their vice leaders Shadow Moon
, Star King Bazoo
, and Great Professor Bias
, and The Heisei group led by N-Daguba-Zeba
and Count Radiguet
, with their vice leaders Grand Witch Grandienne
. There's also a smaller third faction located in the west led by Trakeena
, with their squadron of lieutenants The Psycho Rangers
which is currently sitting out the conflict and has many members who are Alternate Universe
counterparts to those in the Heisei group.
Meanwhile, opposing the Ultramen, is Kaiser Belial. Amassing his army of Darklops and Legionoids as he regain his strength after his defeat by the hands of the new Ultra Warrior, Ultraman Zero
, the son of Ultra Seven
. He recruited many aliens who had grudges against the Ultramen, such as Alien Empera
with his Four Heavenly Kings as his subordinates, who in return resurrected many Showa Ultra Kaijus for Belial to control. Representing the Heisei group are Camilla, with her two henchmen and a Kyrieloid warrior
, Chaos Darkness
and finally, Dark Zagi
Unlike their good counterparts, Demonic Legion's relations with GUAE Mecha Cohort
is tense and frosty. Although many of their most powerful arsenal are Humongous Mecha
(the most notable is possibly the Dragonzord
, before Dr. Tommy Oliver
made Heel-Face Turn
), many members of Demonic Legion prefer Kaiju
As of recent, however, with the rise of the GUAG Magical Girl Sisterhood
and the rise of the warriors known as the Pretty Cure
who form a good relationship with the Toku Base
, the Demonic Legion has been considering to apply the enemies of the Pretty Cure to the ranks. These demons were led by a giant demon known as 'Black Hole
'. The application is complete, but due to being unable to afford one specific faction for him (calling Black Hole's section to be something girly due to the type of enemies he opposed
is vetoed out of embarrassment), Dark Specter had to put Black Hole amongst the Vault temporarily, serving as the producer of various monsters bearing grudges against the Pretty Cures, until a section could be formed.
Dark Specter, Arch-Demon of Bigger Bads and the one who's Behind All Kind of Evils
- Symbol: His Entire Body
- Group: The United Alliance of Evil
- The main boss of the Demonic Legion, and Melkor's second loyal servant.
Battle Thirst Division
Monster Growth Division
Female Commander Division
- Leader: Goldar
- Members: Olympus, Zeltrax, Baron Nero
- Baron Nero is not impressed by the immediate ascension of the ToQgers in the Toku Base. His fighting debut took place in the same day within the return of his boss, Emperor Zet.
Toku Base Traitors
- Leader: Rito Revolto
- Members: Gluto, Choobo
- This division once had Butchy as an eastern representative. However, when he learned that he was just a Ridiculosly Human Robot, he ultimately rebelled, causing Bias to kill him and his name be blotted out from the Legion.
(Those who once were benevolent, but they're now in the dark side in one way or another
. They don't come back to light.
- Leaders: Captain Ryuya, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa
- Members: Satoru Toujou/Kamen Rider Tiger, Mitsuru Sano/Kamen Rider Imperer, Kabuki/Kamen Rider Kabuki, Tsurugi Kamishiro/Kamen Rider Sasword, Shun Kageyama/Kamen Rider TheBee II/ Kamen Rider Punch Hopper
- These seven individuals become marked for death by the Toku Base, one because of two individuals with sociopathic tendencies while deluding themselves as heroes, the other is a literal mercenary of sorts who is actually a heroic wannabe, and the other two because of their destructive Worm forms.
- Their leader cannot fight due to others gaining the Time Red and Time Fire powers, but is a crazy good manipulator with an incredibly strong desire to save his life.
- Later on, Masato Kusaka joins this faction and quickly steps up as their fighting leader to Ryuya's tactical leader after the latter is impressed with Kusaka's psychotic tendencies during the Showa/Heisei Rider War incident.
Black Cross Furher, The Evil Overlord with an Uber-Monstruous Form
The Great Leader of Shocker, Mr. Big Bad Incarnate and the Anthromorphic Personification of As Long as There Is Evil
- Symbol: His Star-Shaped Head
- Group: The Black Cross Army
- He once fought the Goseigers and Gokaigers as the Black Cross King. He is still able to enter that form and has decided to be in Furher form when dealing with Showa heroes and King form when dealing with Heisei heroes.
Ackdos Gilz, Elder Demon of Dark Empires
- Symbol: His Bandaged Head
- Group: Shocker
- Dark Specter keeps a close eye on him due to being the only other villain in the Legion to be behind numerous seemingly unaffiliated villains. The Great Leader has neither confirmed nor denied any behind the scenes activity in the forming of the Legion.
Shadow Moon, Elder Demon of Evil Step-Brothers
- Symbol: The badge of Zangyack.
- Group: Zangyack.
- One of the greatest enemies that the Super Sentai ever fought, commanding a very large amount of demons and armada that at first it took the sacrifice of all Super Sentai's power to wipe him out, and a bit of a 'cheat' by the Gokaigers to put down his empire in a state of defeat (and being bombarded by Super Sentai finishers, until Melkor and Dark Specter brought him back along with his mass armada. Even if he might look less 'threatening' than Basco ta Jolokia, his own fighting prowess and the amount of army are not to be underestimated.
- His flaw: Enjoys sitting on his throne for waaaay too long.
- Gets along VERY WELL with Black Cross Fuhrer/King, as they both serve as the greatest threats the Super Sentai division has ever faced.
Star King Bazoo, Demonic Legion's Elder Planet Eater
- Alter Ego: Nobuhiko Akizuki
- Symbol: A dark moon with the Golgom crest in the center.
- Group: Golgom. Or... just himself, really.
- Acts as the Vice-Leader of the Demonic Legion.
- Although in a timeline, he used to redeem himself as Nobuhiko Akizuki, the Demonic Legion used his time of being a villain (which was admittedly phenomenal) to forget that one event, thus Shadow Moon always remain as a dangerous threat to any that is good.
Great Professor Bias, Elder Demon of Corrupters
- Symbol: A bust of a blue muscular man (yep, just his hologram)
- Group: The Gozma
- Used to be the greatest and most despicable demon under Black Cross Fuhrer, former holder of the 'Elder Demon of Absolute Immorality' (see below). However, he was massively depowered because he was backstabbed by Radiguet, who perfected his 'despicable methods' and put Bazoo in a lower level, but still a massive threat that he's still amongst the leaders of the Legion.
- Is currently known as the Demonic Legion's answer to Galactus.
Dr. Man, Elder Demon of Tragic Villains and Former Humans
- Symbol: The Fountain of Youth
- Group: Volt
- He's the reason why Kenji Tsukigata, Gou Omura, Rui Senda, and Arashi Busujima joined him in first place as Kemp, Obular, Mazenda, and Ashura as well as the aliens Guildos and Butchy. He revived them all (save for Omura, who joined the Toku Base) and caused some Laser-Guided Amnesia among them since they died... less than pleased with him. He has assigned Butchy to the Comedic Division, and is currently trying to find places for the others.
- Has crossed the Moral Event Horizon in the eyes of the Toku Base when he quickly killed Butchy upon him accidentally regaining his memories all to provide a cover up.
- Sadly, the Livemen didn't fought against him... much to his dismay. He only joined because he learned that Yuusuke was co-leader of one of the Toku Base's divisions. Given his tendencies, whether or not he's telling the truth is unclear.
- His closest ally in the Legion is Great Doctor Lee Keflen, as both are geniuses with god complexes who end up being The Unfought, though said god complexes sometimes tense things up between them.
- Is somehow able to channel onto certain similarities with other Pantheon Gods such as Kirei Kotomine, Sol Badguy, Leonidas.
Zetton, Intermediate Demon of Hero Killers
- Symbol: A robotic eye
- Group: Neo Gear Empire
- Most of his life is devoted to become the most intelligent being in the world. By using cybernetics, he leads an empire consisting of androids against mankind.
- He doesn't get along well with Bio-Hunter Silva. Since the Wild Card always steals most of the Neo Gear technology for his purposes.
- His followers' rallying Battle Cry whenever he issues orders: "FOR THE MAN!"
Bio-Hunter Silva, Demonic Legion's Intermediate Wild Card
- Symbol: His head
- Group: Itself
- The only being coming that close to kill off Ultraman/Shin Hayata for real. This is also why he's amongst the official members of the Legion instead of Destoroyah, at least Zetton was nearly killing one of the heads of the Toku Base.
- The only reason of his 'Intermediate' status was because of the manner of its death, by a human-engineered anti-monster weapon. However, the Demonic Legion has ensured that Zetton will be immune from such trivialties from now on.
Mazurka, Lesser Demoness of Evil Disguisers
- Symbol: The Anti-Bio Union Emblem
- Operates on his own because loathes both the Biomen and Neo Gear Empire.
- One of the most popular villains in history, so much that he formed part of the entire Demonic Legion's army in the long battle against the entire Toku Base. General consensus says it was awesome. Until Daiki Kaito trolled both sides in the finishing part.
- The materials within his gun is known to have taken the life of Mika Koizumi, the first Yellow Four. While it made him a feared enemy for the Bioman, Silva is also known to occasionally change his title like "Rider Hunter Silva", thus changing the kind of people he kills and the type of people he could kill. He's been considering titles like "Ultra Hunter Silva", "Metal Hunter Silva", or "PreCure Hunter Silva" (along with Phantom who also hunts down every Pretty Cures).
- Never enters the battleground without his Catch Phrase: "Hakai! Hakai! Hakai!"
Prince Megiddo, Lesser Demon of Evil Successors
- Symbol: Her Motorcyclist Helmet
- Group: Deathdark
- She's the anti-thesis of Miki Momozono, Patron Saint of Gymnastics, due to both them being the Masters of Disguises of their respective teams. She put the groundwork of female-female rivalry, but strangely never seemed to come to Cat Fight, something that Megiddo criticizes her for.
- She hates Human Bomb tactics personally. Not because of standards, but because she was tricked into being one... without consent.
Kiros, Lesser Demon of Evil Shining Knights
- Symbol: Four Shinka tails along with one cut tail
- Group: Jashinka Empire
- The successor of former Emperor Aton AND the Showa-counterpart of Buldont, his fresh reign was cut short by the Dynamen, but within the Demonic Legion, he's been given the second chance to show his capability as the successor. Megiddo is eager to show how he's worthy of carrying Aton's evil legacy.
- Also occasionally dons a dark armor and calls himself Dark Knight.
- He also occasionally criticizes Mazurka for not getting into Cat Fight against her Good Counterpart often, when compared with his sister Chimera.
Great Doctor Lee Keflen, Intermediate Demon of Mad Scientists
- Symbol: His Sword
- Group: Was formerly a Tube soldier
- Fought Takeru (Red Mask) for the affections of Princess Iyal. Turns out he blames the martial artist for the imprisonment of said princess.
- Symbol: His coat
- Group: Mess
- The brains behind the Demonic Legion. Creates many of the Beast Warriors for the Mess.
- Great Professor Bias has taken an interest in him. The two became fast allies due to their similarities, though Keflen mistakenly calls him Cowler on occasion.
- Keflen was originally from the Earth.
N-Daguba-Zeba, Elder Demon of Evil Counterparts
(Unidentified Life Form #0)
Count Radiguet, Elder Demon of Betrayal, Power-Usurping Absolute Immorality
- Symbol: His Amadam
- Group: The Grongi
- Is considered the evil equivalent to Yuusuke Godai/Kamen Rider Kuuga.
- He wants the entire human race turn into Grongis like him, then kill them For the Evulz.
Grand Witch Grandienne, Elder Demoness of Dark Mothers
- Symbol: The Vylock
- Group: Vyram
- Currently held the title of the vilest of the Sentai monsters, producing 'successors' like Long and Basco (who graduated to proper Pantheon). He usurps the title from Bazoo.
- There are also rumors that he's planning to take over the whole Demonic Legion for himself. Yes, that means trying to backstab Black Cross Fuhrer, Great Leader of Dai-Shocker and Dark Specter. However, his attempt against Dark Specter failed, because Dark Specter had been prepared after a 'similar' event involving Darkonda.
Long, Elder Demon of Villainous Immortality
- Symbol: Crest of the Saima clan
- Group: Saima clan
- Hands down as the biggest bitch of the Demonic Legion. As far as Grandienne is concerned, 'offsprings' just means 'pawns that can be killed off anytime'.
- She is surprisingly able to 'bond' with Colonel Shadam as he's not blood-related and they share the same ignorance to their offsprings. However, 'bond' here also includes preparation to backstab the other when they see it fit
- Currently also planning to eventually place herself in the Pantheon proper as the other half of the Abusive Parents throne alongside Ghetsis Harmonia. Like other evil mother bitches, Grandienne also scorns on Precia Testarossa's recent not-so-evil attitude, and ridicules her death as well.
- Her western counterpart is the Queen Bansheera.
Emperor Zet, Intermediate Demon of Evil Light Users
- Symbol: The Three-Headed Gold Dragon
- Group: Gen Juken
- One of the few Demonic Legion members that can't be killed. No matter how gets defeated each time by the Toku Base Saints.
- Responsible for killing Rio's parents and destroying Jan's birthplace.
- He's currently the second most vile Sentai demons that the Demonic Legion has to offer. Second only behind Radiguet.
- His Three-Headed Gold Dragon Form is also his western equivalent's true form of Dai Shi. However, Long himself also uses Scorch as the western counterpart of his morphed form. His 'humanoid' body is known to have no counterparts.
Enter, Intermediate Demon of Evil Avatars
- Symbol: The Shadow Line Emblem
- Group: Shadow Line
- Allies: Baron Nero, Madame Noir.
- Former Ally: General Schwartz.
- Enemies: The ToQgers, especially Right Suzuki/ToQ #1.
- Both Baron Nero and Madame Noir perceived that since their fighting debut also means his welcoming to the Demonic Legion... turns out to be true.
- Zet is entirely fascinated with seeing the people sparkling. However, for his obsession with the light, he loathes Edward Cullen, of all people. This is his response:
Katsumi Daido, Intermediate Demon of Former Heroes
- Symbol: His Googles
- Group: Vaglass
- Underling: Escape.
- Originaly workshipped Messiah, until he became a Big Bad by himself.
- Wants to join the Evulz Sentai Trollkaiger as the Sixth Ranger. His possible designation will be Trollkai Gold... or rather Gold Bustroll, giving the spy theme of his enemies.
- He's officialy the third most vile Sentai demons that the Demonic Legion has to offer (he was actually fourth, behind Basco, before Basco himself got to the Pantheon proper)... wants to become an Elder Demon by himself.
- Enters the Demonic Legion with the phrase "Ca va Demonic Legion."
Sora Takigawa, Intermediate Demon of Human Psychophathy in a Monster Body
- Alter Ego: Kamen Rider Eternal (Blue Flare)
- Symbol: The T2 Eternal Gaia Memory.
- Group: Operates by himself.
- Once one of the most finest Toku Base members, he suddenly jumped the slippery slope by defeating Dr. Prospect, at the cost of losing his sanity. Now antagonizes the Toku Base members with passion.
- Katsumi has an array of T2 Gaia Memories in his set.
Brajira of the Messiah, Intermediate Demon of Backstabbing Magnificent Bastards
- Alter Ego: Gremlin Phantom
- Symbol: His Scisor-Shaped Sabers
- Group: Phantoms
- This position was reserved for Ryo Itoya, the Spider Fangire... but Dark Specter banned him for being considered incompetent. Then Sora Takigawa shows up and says "~Hello!".
- Doesn't like to be called a Phantom, in spite of being one.
- Succesfully killed Koyomi, and then her father Sho Fueki/White Wizard/Carbuncle Phantom (Wiseman) in order to retrieve the fabled Philosopher's Stone. Only to be defeated at the hands of Kamen Rider Wizard.
- Dark Specter granted him a second chance in order to exact his self-vengeance against Haruto.
- He's not happy to see the White Wizard joining the Pantheon.
- In case Yuuki Terumi is demoted to The Fallen. He will take up his mantle as Trollkai Green and ascend as a true God. However, that didn't happen due to Hakumen defeating him, so Sora stays here... for now.
(Buredoran of the Comet, Buredoran of the Chupacabra, Buredoran of the Chimatsuri, BuredoRUN of the Cyborg
Colonel Shadam, Intermediate Demon of Manipulation
(Emperor Gorma XVI)
Prince Buldont, Intermediate Demon of Dragon Ascendants
- Symbol: The Sky Pyramids
- Group: The Gorma Tribe, which he recreated in living clay figures.
- He's the father of both Akomaro and Kou... however, he gives no heck about them.
- Shadam recreated the entire Gorma Tribe, only to become the current Emperor Gorma XVI... but he has a secret: he's also a living clay too.
- Has the distinction of being the most manipulative being ever existed in the Demonic Legion.
Sujigara no Akumaro, Intermediate Demon of Hell Seekers, Bringer of Hell on Earth
- Symbol: His Crown
- Group: Baranoia
- Surprisingly enough for him, has not one... but two western counterparts in form of brothers Prince Sprocket and Prince Gasket. He also has a 'Showa' counterpart, being Prince Megiddo.
General Schwartz, Intermediate Demon of Enigmatic Minions
- Symbol: His papers that turn into demons
- Group: The Gedoushuu
- Has been given the second chance by Dark Specter to repeat his quest to bring forth Hell On Pantheon. Akumaro is pretty ecstatic at the prospect... as the Disgraces bored him.
- Is known to create pants-wettingly SCARY Ayakashi monsters, making him one of the more feared Intermediate Demons in the Legion.
- It's very rare for him to not utter a sinister "Oh hoh hoh..." once in a day.
- His western equivalent is Serrator.
Takeshi Asakura, Intermediate Demon of Combining Monsters
- Symbol: A rose with his cap at side
- Group: Shadow Line
- Former Allies: Emperor Zet, Baron Nero, Madame Noir.
- Worthy Opponents: The ToQgers.
- Since his appeareance, he showed the ToQgers to not mess with him, cementing his place in the Demonic Legion.
- Because of the unfortunate moment of being betrayed by Emperor Zet, especially after the apparent death of Lady Gritta, he's now working as a Wild Card among the Demonic Legion.
Escape, Lesser Demoness of Proudly Villanous Daughters
- Alter Ego: Kamen Rider Ouja
- Symbol: Genocider
- Operates on his own.
- Shares the distinction of being one of the most despicable Kamen Riders in history. Usually, the Kamen Riders are forces of good in the Toku Base, but Asakura demonstrates that he's entirely evil by commiting every misdeed in the events of Kamen Rider Ryuki. Thus gaining membership in the Demonic Legion.
- Tries to convince Masato Kusaka (Kamen Rider Kaixa) and Sou Yaguruma (Kamen Rider Kick Hopper) to form a Terrible Trio. But Kusaka, being the evil-hating douchebag he is, declines. Yaguruma prefers not to be affiliated with the Demonic Legion.
Shelinda, Lesser Demoness of Despicable Sexiness
- Symbol: Her two Guns, Gog and Magog.
- Group: Vaglass
- Superior and "Papa" Obsession with: Enter.
- Swore loyalty to her original "Papa" Messiah. And now is with Enter, who is dangerously obsessed with.
- Trakeena once occupied this place in the Western Division, but with her promotion to Knight of Cerebus, Escape is now this for the Heisei Division.
Chevalier, Lesser Demon of Villainous Bishōnen
- Symbol: Her Seashell Bikini Suit
- Group: Barban
- She's on good terms with Elder Demoness Trakeena. However, her western equivalent says that she needs to put some clothes on.
Hiroshi Tennoji, Lesser Demon of Humans Are the Real Monsters
- Symbol: His Handsome Face
- Group: Zone
- Many Flashmen got confused because he resembles their teammate Dai.
Jarmin, Lesser Demmoness of Female Depravity
- Symbol: The Kerberos Undead Card (Also his One-Winged Angel form)
- Group: He unsealed the 52 Undeads, and uses some of them as his pawns.
- Responsible for starting the events of Kamen Rider Blade.
- Also created the infamous Trial Undeads, one of them uses the body of his co-worker Yoshito Hirose.
The Flower Kunoichi Gang, The Villainous Amazon Brigade Incarnate
- Symbol: Her Whip
- Group: The Boma Tribes
- She's the only female warrior who's entirely immoral in the Demonic Legion. It's still unsure who's the senior of female depravity, though... her, or Grandienne (she comes first, but Grandienne has a bigger influence).
Lock Dealer Sid, Lesser Demon of Hope Crushers and Hate Sinks
- Symbol: The Kanjis in their helmets
- Group: The Yokai Army
- The female predecesors of the Psycho Rangers (and to a lesser extent, their japanese counterparts Jaden Sentai Nejiranger).
- Similar to Chevalier, many Fivemen also got confused because one of the girls resembles their sister Remi.
- Alter Ego: Kamen Rider Sigurd
- Symbol: The Sigurd symbol and the Cherry Energy Lockseed
- Originally, Sid was a member of the Yggdrasill Corporation under Takatora Kureshima to sell Lockseeds to the Beat Riders as their test subjects before he is ordered to distribute the Sengoku Driver to the public.
- Later on, he received the Genesis Driver and the Cherry Energy Lockseed to become a Kamen Rider and he is responsible for the death of Ryoji Hase, which he effectively enraged Kouta Kazuraba to the point they became bitter enemies.
- Sid is opposed by fellow villain and co-conspirator Ryoma Sengoku since the former betrayed the latter.
- He is also responsible for bringing out Mitsuzane Kureshima's darker self, which he is amused by the young Kureshima, before he gives the Sengoku Driver to him.
Trakeena, Elder Demoness of Deadliest Villainy
Venjix, Elder Demon of Monstrous Virus
- Symbol: The head of her father, Scorpius
- Group: Her Evil Insect Army
- Leads the Western Faction of Demons alongside with Venjix, which comes from an alternate dimension.
- Is on good terms with similar Demoness Shelinda. However, Trakeena says in response of her scantily clad bikini: "Put some clothes on!".
- It's still on debate whether this being is really just Trakeena herself, or a Deviot-influenced Trakeena.
The Psycho Rangers, the Super Powered Villain Team
- Symbol: His "red" eye
- Group: Venjix Computer Network
- The one who entirely eradicated humankind at 99% in the very Alternate Universe he belongs (except those who live in Corinth). Surprisingly enough, he's created by Teen Genius Doctor K, but Alphabet Soup were the ones who avoided stopping her to put the Firewall, thus starting the events of Power Rangers RPM.
- Uses the bodies of both similar Demons Hiramechimedes and Yogoshimacritein, which are his japanese counterparts.
Mesogog, Intermediate Demon of Villainous Biology
Lothor, Intermediate Demon of Villainous Genre Savviness
Master Org, Intermediate Demon of Chessmasters
- Symbol: Their helmets
- Group: Formerly part of Astronema's army, now they operate in their own.
- Allies: Dark Specter, The Flower Kunoichi Gang.
- They are the self-named Trope Namers. Cunning and deadly, they are the most powerful villain army in the Demonic Legion.
- Currently serves as Trakeena's lieutenants in the Demonic Legion.
- The most feared of the Psycho Ranger is Psycho Pink, because it is through her actions that she successfully killed off the first Galaxy Pink Ranger, Kendrix.
Ecliptor, The Intermediate Noble Demon
- Symbol: The Org Heart
- Group: His Org Army
- Enemies: The Wild Force Rangers, especially Cole Evans/Red Wild Force Ranger.
- His suit practically resembles the former Emperor Gorma XV, only with personal touches.
- Responsible for killing Cole Evans' parents out of jealousy. What makes him even more terrifying is that he was once a human being who transformed into Master Org out of pure spite, and not just some regular monster.
- Dislikes the fact that his loyal servants Toxica and Jindrax pulled a Heel-Face Turn.
Frax, Lesser Demon of Cycle of Revenge
- Symbol: His Vector-Rendered Sword
- Group: Was part of Astronema's forces.
- Worthy Opponent: Andros/Red Space Ranger.
- Additional Relationship: Karone.
- When Astronema was freed of the brainwashing and no longer a villainess, now joining the Toku Base as Karone. Dark Specter offered Ecliptor a second chance.
- Loathes Darkonda and never forgives him for that unwilling Fusion Dance.
- His Japanese counterpart is Yugande.
Mig and Benglo, Lesser Demons of Mean Felines
- Symbol: The X-Class Mutant Container
- Group: The Mutants
- He was formerly known as Dr. Ferix, a recognized scientist.
- His Japanese counterpart is Gien, as they both represent the Tragic Villainy.
Squatt and Baboo, Those Two Bad Guys Who Ended Up Demoted To Extras
- Symbol: Their own armors
- Group: They are collectively known as the Fearcats.
- One of the few demons to use Humongous Mecha instead of the typical Monster of the Week.
- Their Japanese counterparts are Rei and Gai (not that Black Condor or Gokai Silver).
Elgar, Demonic Legion's Butt Monkey
- Symbol: The Dumpster In Where They Are Sealed
- Group: Were part of Rita Repulsa's forces... they didn't joined Lord Zedd's forces, through.
- They were very much the Gossipy Hens on what's happening in the Demonic Legion... if only Finster, Goldar, and to a lesser extent, Rito Revolto are here.
- They are here because Lothor's "nieces" and original candidates Marah and Kapri pulled a collective Heel-Face Turn.
- Their Japanese equivalents are Totpat and Bookback.
Prince Sprocket, Lesser Kid-of-Heel Demon of Royal Brats
- Symbol: His Scarily Funny Face
- Group: Was part of his aunt Divatox's forces.
- Dark Specter resurrected him just for the lulz.
- Sometimes, his face changes from his usual funny self to a scarier one (the face of his japanese counterpart Zelmoda) depending on specific situations.
- Symbol: A small-scaled toy of the Machine Empire's Headquarters
- Group: The Machine Empire
- As the result of the former holder Luckyuro defecting to the Toku Base. Dark Specter, at petition of Melkor, asks him to occupy his place.
- Gets shocked that Kaiser Buldont pretty much reminds him of two things, one of himself as the latter's youth and then of his own brother Prince Gasket as the form Buldont he actually uses.
Thank to the nature of Demonic Legion, their vault isn't just warehouse/hangar to keep various equipments, but feature containment units and breeding ground for various monsters.
- Appearance: A frozen insect-like monsters.
- Portfolio: Kaiju, Hero Killer, Evolutionary Levels
- Although Godzilla isn't member of the Toku Base, his tendency to appear and attack both sides make Demonic Legion worry. And so Dark Specter brough-in this beast, the one that killed Godzilla's mortal body.
- The initial field test proved that it is uncontrolable. The Demonic Legion manage to forced it to turn into small aggregate forms and freeze them. Fortunately for Toku Base, the lacking of control method mean Destoroyah are kept in the vault as anti-Godzilla weapons only.
- Apperance: A galaxy-sized black hole with demonic eyes that sucks everything that comes across.
- Portfolio: Devil-ish figure, Cosmic Horror, Bigger Bad, Existence As Long as There Is Evil
- The Pretty Cures were spread out amongst the Pantheon, however, Black Hole's lingering grudge over his defeat against the Cures when he tried to get the Prism Flower, and his accomplishment, nearly pushing the Precures to sacrifice their powers just to push him back when he could return one day... proves to be too tempting for Dark Specter to recruit him, Dark Specter himself finding a lot of similarities between the two. Currently, Black Hole resides in this vault, until a section in the Legion that he could lead is formed.
- In incubation, he has amassed bigger power, after his previous appearance note , he has since obtained the dark powers of Noise and the Minor Land, Pierrot and the Bad End Kingdom, King Jikochuu and the Selfish Kingdom and Deep Mirror and the Phantom Empire, along with the forms of Howling and Demon Lord. Dark Specter and the whole Legion consider that if Black Hole would be unleashed the second time, it could tilt the chance of victory for the GUAE.
- As of current, Black Hole contents himself as serving as a factory to produce monsters known as Zakenna, Uzaina, Kowaina, Hoshiina, Nakewameke, Sorewatase, Desertrian, Negatone, Akanbe, Jikochuu and Saiark.
- As a creature holding such a grudge towards a group of magical girls and being the creator of various evil forces, there are some who suspect Black Hole actually being one of the dispersed pieces of Sailor Chaos.