- In "The Video Yearbook," Zack chews Screech out for putting Kelly in the dating video service along with every other girl at Bayside - thus leading her to get lots of calls from other guys.
Zack: You are the stupidest person ever to walk the Earth!
Screech: Well, you hired me; what does that make you?
- When the girls discover that they were used in a calendar without their permission.
Jessie: You didn't have the right!
Kelly: You didn't ask permission!
Lisa: You didn't get my good side!
The other two glare at her.
- Jessie's Not so Above It All moments:
Screech is being sent to spy on Valley's cheerleading squad
Jessie: No, why would we stoop so low?
Lisa: To win.
Jessie: Take notes.
- When they strike oil by digging on the football field.
Jesise: This is what happens when Man interferes with the natural environment.
Slater: It was a chick digging the hole, okay.
- Zack has been trying to get ahold of Kelly on the phone all day.
Zack: Every time I call, her parents say she's washing her hair. Who washes their hair eleven times a day?
Slater: (beat) You do.
- Zack using his "time out" to cheat at the glee club competition. During the time out he has Screech play a tape of another glee club singing, but the tape messes up and the glee club ends up having to lip synch to very fast and very slow versions of "When the Saints Go Marching In."