- In "The Video Yearbook," Zack chews Screech out for putting Kelly in the dating video service along with every other girl at Bayside - thus leading her to get lots of calls from other guys.
- When the girls discover that they were used in a calendar without their permission.
Jessie: You didn't have the right!
Kelly: You didn't ask permission!
The other two glare at her.
- There are only eleven girls on the swim team so they had to put Belding's face on another body...
Jessie: That is my body!
- The first scene mentioned is immediately followed by a professional photographer asking to do a spread with the girls - after seeing the calendars. He asks Zack where he can find them and Zack says he'll have to get permission first. The girls immediately smile sweetly and say "sell those calendars, Zacky"
- Jessie's Not So Above It All moments:
Screech is being sent to spy on Valley's cheerleading squad
Jessie: No, why would we stoop so low?
Lisa: To win.
Jessie: Take notes.
- Kelly has a wonderful Not So Above It All moment too. Zack gets her a friendship ring and whenever cute guys say hi to her, he holds up Kelly's hand and angrily says "see the ring!". Kelly gets annoyed with Zack for doing this so many times. Then a cute girl says "Hi, Zacky" and Kelly angrily says "see the ring!"
- When they strike oil by digging on the football field.
Jessie: This is what happens when Man interferes with the natural environment.
Slater: It was a chick digging the hole, okay.
- Zack has been trying to get ahold of Kelly on the phone all day.
Zack: Every time I call, her parents say she's washing her hair. Who washes their hair eleven times a day?
Slater: (beat) You do.
- Zack using his "time out" to cheat at the glee club competition. During the time out he has Screech play a tape of another glee club singing, but the tape messes up and the glee club ends up having to lip synch to very fast and very slow versions of "When the Saints Go Marching In." They then cover up by saying it was their impression of a Glee Club tuning up. What makes it funnier is that they still end up getting third place.
- "I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED! I'M, SO... SCARED!"
- During the "Miss Bayside" episode, when Kelly, Lisa and Jessie are all angry at each other for entering the contest, Kelly and Jessie have this exchange:
Jessie: Can you please hand me my towel, please?
Kelly: Sure! *Throws it at her face*
Jessie: What does that mean?
It means you're a hypocrite
! Talking me out the pageant and then you entering it yourself!
Excuse me, but I entered the pageant because the politics behind it have changed. But I wouldn't expect you
to understand that; your idea of politics is limited to "Who won the election on Sesame Street
- At the end of the SAT episode, Zack and The Max waiter James conspire to get the former out of his advanced placement classes, so the latter dressed as a man from the testing corporation, Stanley Alan Taylor (complete with a fake beard, which of course Belding doesn't recognize him in) and fool him into believing Zack will eventually experience burnout from the classes. After Zack is called into the office and while Belding tries to convince him to drop the courses, James' beard falls off and he frantically places it back on while his actor tries to keep from laughing. The audience, who already were enjoying the scene, go wild after it does, and even Mark-Paul himself can't help but crack a smile of two.
- The "All In the Mall" episode is one big CMOF. These particular scenes stand out:
Screech: That way, when the bad guys come by, they won't recognize me.
Slater: The only place you wouldn't be recognized is in a nuthouse.
Lisa: Don't be so sure.
- All of the gang decide to spend the night in a sporting goods store in order to get tickets to a U2 concert and end up in a large tent. This is what happens when the mall shuts down for the night:
Slater: Can you please move? Your foot is on my hand.
Zack: Hey! Your hand is on my foot.
Lisa: It's dark in here!
Screech: That's alright, my darling; I have X-ray vision.
*Lisa punches Screech and he cries out a loud "Ow!"*
Lisa: And get rid of that stupid costume!
- In the episode where Kelly brought his baby brother. Zack hides him while in French class, where the baby starts to cry, and has to pretend he's trying to speak French. The teacher has the whole class repeat him. Then he just heard Kelly injured himself during cheer practice.
Zack: Kelly did what?!
Class: "Kelly did what?!"