- Frollo Opens a Catholic School. There are simply too many gut-busting quotes in here to list.
Clopin: Frollo gave the child a cruel name, a name that means "half-formed"...MAMA LUIGI!
Frollo: Shall we review your alphabet today?
Quasimodo: Oh. Yes master.
Frollo: Very well. A?
Frollo: (Beat) WRONG! Now all of Paris is burning because you don't know your alphabet!
Quasimodo: I'm sorry, sir.
Frollo: YOU, Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU IDIOT! I hate you! This whole city hates you! The world hates you! God hates your face, you motherless piece of shit! (evil glare with Scare Chord)
Frollo: Beata Maria, you know I smoke so much weed. I see God!
Mario's Head: Oh! Nice fire you've got here. Can I have it?
Frollo: THE DEVIL'S IN MY FIREPLACE!
Frollo: Beata Maria, burn this idiot!
Phoebus: I'm Phoebus. It means "sexy man."
Guard: Judge, hey, judge? Is this the part where we start kicking?
Frollo: Look, captain. CAVE PEOPLE. The CAVE PEOPLE live outside the normal order. Their heathen ways inflame the people's lowest instincts, and they must DIE!
Frollo: Do me.
- When Frollo apprehends Esmeralda
- Victor's Air Guitar.
- Doofenshmirtz Eats a Kitten:
Baljeet: I will become Hanuman-Man, a flying blue monkey that can grow his penis as massive as he desires, to give the hottest dickings ever!
- Gwonam crashing into Phineas and Ferb's rollercoaster.
- The usage of Jump! Jump! Jump! from Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix.
- "Trash cans!"
- Candace getting attacked by a giant scorpion.
- This take on a scene from "Out of Toon":
Phineas: ...Cool story, bro.
Candace: These little creeps have destroyed our backyard, leaving this ugly mess in its place! (gestures to what is actually Baljeet)
- And one from "One Good Scare Oughta Do It":
Linda: ...You are a racist whore, Candace.
Candace: What are you doing here?
- This scene:
Phineas: We're directing a porno.
Phineas: We're gonna need a blowtorch, some peanut butter, a glass of limeade, and a giant platypus butt.
Candace: (beat) That's so wrong, in so many ways... (spazzes out)
- Phineas getting turned into a bagel by Mitch's security robots.
- Buford saying that the Spadinner method of making Youtube Poop videos is stupid, then laughing.
- The high-pitched phone conversation between Candace and Stacy ending with them screaming and Rolf singing.
- Chris Hates Everybody. Just Chris repeatedly getting thrown out of windows.
Chris: A is for ass! (Caruso punches him)
- "If you smell smoke, and your shit's on fire, get the fuck off my property!
- Caruso manages to get an A in class. What happens after that is what sells it.
Rochelle: Doctor, is he going to be okay?
- The scene where Chris was arguing with these people in a restaurant and his mother yells at him. In response, he yells back, and as a result, the music from Kill Bill plays, and the next scene involves Chris in the hospital with his mother's shoe lodged in his rear end.
- Eustace Loses a Political Debate:
Muriel: Please have mercy on us.
- Eustace getting punched out by a giant box of Lean Pockets because he said that he hated them.
- "You can take your breakfast, and eat it in HELL!"
- For that matter, the entire scene where Eustace is arguing with the hunched back stranger.
- The disembodied head from "The House of Discontent" being replaced by the Mario head from Mario Teaches Typing 2: "Begin typing now, or suffer!" And just when it's about to kill Eustace for his impertinence:
(King Harkinian pops up)
Mario: DON'T SAY IT!
(King Harkinian goes away, Mario continues charging his beam)
Mario: I am the spirit of Harvest Moon. (box art for Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life appears)
- Earlier in that same scene:
- "At least I've got arms and legs! You don't even got a DICK!"
Courage: Thanks, God!
- "Tonight, you will be visited by three spirits." "That's Christmas, you moron!"
- King Ramses torturing Eustace and Muriel with Rebecca Black's "Friday". It's preceded by an ear-rape warning, and literally requires Divine Intervention to permanently destroy the phonograph!
God: No prob!
Muriel: I'm going to blow Courage.Courage: Huh?(cue Courage screaming offscreen as Eustace looks on shocked)Eustace: What did you do that for?Muriel: I don't know.
- "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR" "Socks!"
- Eustace falling off the roof of the chicken coup and into a sea of molten lead much like how Frollo died in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Near the beginning, Eustace being run over by Thomas the Tank Engine.
- Everything from the edited version of the "Muriel going crazy in the spaceship scene" near the beginning of the video.
Hunchback: What goes around cums around.
- "There's a Republican wearing my raincoat!"
- Muriel using Eustace as a bongo.
- Eustace jacking off on the Hunchback's face. And later, the Hunchback does it on him.
- Squidward Gets Possessed By A Bad Lemon:
Squidward: Put my windows back!SpongeBob: Sure, Squidward.(SpongeBob and Patrick put their reef blowers in reverse and shoot the pieces of Squidward's house back at it. The pieces freeze in midair, the camera keeps switching between them and the pieces during which a random anime woman appears, then the pieces fly back at them blowing up Bikini Bottom)Squidward: This is the final straw.
- Recreating one YTP intro theme using SpongeBob, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Patrick's peeking noises.
- The dreaded "V of Doom" appearing when Squidward declares he has no soul.
Squidward: Where's my lemonade?!
- Mr. Krabs being chased by Nyan Cat.
- SpongeBob being dragged through "Ye Olde Bomb Shoppe," "Lo Quality Poops," and finally, Season 6 of his own show.
- That scene was even featured in an edited version of "No Free Rides".
- "Does this look unsure to you?" (silly face) "Yes!" "WHOAH!"
- Towards the end, the moon falls on Mr. Krabs.
- SpongeBob performing an exorcism on Squidward. "The power of Christ compels you!" And immediately after...
(SpongeBob shoves him along a conveyor belt and into a set of steel jaws, which kills both of them)
Barnacle Boy: Holy crap, it's that sponge kid!Mermaid Man: Quick, lad! Activate Penis Blaster! *Fires 3 shots at SpongeBob, all of which get deflected by a force field*Barnacle Boy: It's not working, Mermaid Man!
- SpongeBob stating that a grill is not a stove, followed by Chris Rock claiming it is. SpongeBob responds by throwing him out the window in reference to "Chris Hates Everybody" above.
- "I would trade it all away... (beat) Never mind."
- "I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!"
Squidward: That lemon has three seeds in it. THAT'S A HOLY NUMBER! I can't eat anything holy-numbered!SpongeBob: You know, you're a dick.Squidward: You know, you're a cock. (beat) Fuck me!SpongeBob: Fine! (rubs Squidward's dick)Squidward: NO! NO! I was just kidding!
- "Folks, it seems we have a minor orgy going on in the kitchen."
- SpongeBob and Sandy doing a cotton swab fight... On top of the Empire State Building.
- The argument between the possessed Squidward and SpongeBob.
- Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal
Isabella: Another strike!Phineas: That makes four in a row! Up yours, Buford!Baljeet: Yeah, what he said! *Buford's head suddenly starts changing directions at a rapid rate, then he spontaneously explodes*
Phineas: No! That's not at all what I was thinking!
- "You could have killed me!" "Me, too!" "You could have killed millions!" "Me, too!" "Millions, dead!" "Me, too!" "EXTREME CLOSE UPPPPPP!!!!"
- "Come visit delightful Danville! We have ass, milk, and smiles! Come to Danville, or else!"
- Immediatly after that, Phineas says that what Danville really needs is a big dick. Cue a giant guy wearing an anti-internet freedom badge appearing infront of Danville...
Doofenshmirtz: Spy! *4 Pyros immediatly surround Perry, then burn him to a crisp*
- The disc that Perry played at a Mad Scientist convention to prevent Doofenshmirtz from noticing him is a dubstep that was made by some Medic. What happens after that...
Candace: What the f*** was that?
- "So, what do you think of our shelter?" "I LIKE CEREAL!!"
- Isabella's video of Squidward having a bad drug trip, a Shout-Out to "Spingebill has a Horrifying Near-Death Experience" by BarneyIsPerverted
Isabella: (dreamily) The magic of digital editing.
- Also in that scene is how Candace enters Isabella's room (literally "barge"-ing in) and the image that shows Isabella's love for Phineas.
Candace: Buford! Ugly Mess! What do you two want?
- The brief Blipvert of Candace saying "Mom!"
- Candace's reaction to Buford and Baljeet randomly showing up.
Baljeet: I want to be laid!
Buford: That's not gonna happen.
Candace: Duh! What do you want, Buford?
Buford: Like in the metaphysical sense? (Singing) IIIIIIIIII WAAAAAAAAANNNNTT (Stops singing) to see you in some sexy undergarments.
Candace: Fine. Whatever.
Edd: Don't look now...Mario: Oh-ho! Remember Me?
- After that, Candace suddenly turns into Robotnik in a bikini. The 2 boys promptly react by screaming while the "Trololo" song plays.
- "Pootis!" "Pootis!" "Hey children...Pootis!"
- "Our top story tonight: memes are attacking around the world!"
- "Eddy, it's the apocalypse!" "What, again?"
RED Spy: Go to hell, and take your cheap jokes with you!
- The fight between RED Team and Ciardha has some amusing moments, like Scout running around in a Ducky Momo costume, and RED Spy saving Isabella from being "photo-bombed" by BLU Spy.
- Meet the Mario Head. Three minutes of pure genius.
- In "Rolf Rapes Reality", Edd, of all people, kills Justin Bieber by belching. This immediately leads to a Caramelldansen dance party.
- In the Christmas episode "The Nightmare before Christmas Who: Skellington's Revenge", all of the characters are giving their Christmas wishes to SpongeBob. When he gets to Chris, he asks him what he wants Santa to give him. Chris responds by asking Santa for a Playboy Magazine, to which SpongeBob tells him that he'll shoot his eye out. The scene then cuts to Chris being stuffed into a bottle.
SpongeBob: Don't worry, Squidward, I'll help you get started. Dear Mr. Crews, my beautiful chocolate muscle man...Squidward: SpongeBob, no.SpongeBob: You're right, too forward. (in subtitles) My luscious tentacles will make us the envy of all hentai. How's that?Squidward: NO!!! I'm not in love with Terry Crews, you moron!SpongeBob: But when Santa comes, you'll be the only one still dry.Squidward: How many times do I have to say it? I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE ILLUMINATI!SpongeBob: (eyes glowing with Illuminati symbols) Join us, Squid.
- In the same special, SpongeBob explains to Patrick that he invented a device that could be used to shoot the President. Cue the text explaining the scene away as a joke.
- The Take That! at the U.S. government by having Squidward go back in time to the present (despite the Christmas special taking place a year before the video came out), which depicts the Capitol building with money pouring down and a sign reading "America, Inc.: $$$ > Human Life", all while Moar Krabs appears in the background.
- A horrified Squidward looks at it, screams, and then returns to his own time and kicks the time machine into a trash can.
- Patrick's Scream Discretion Shot when he's impaled on the Christmas tree.
- The entire scene of SpongeBob going to Squidward to write a letter.
Mayor: Jack, I got the weenies!Jack: F*** off, Mayor! I am doctoring!
- This exchange:
"I CAN FLY!"
- Jack, who's high on cocaine and imagining himself as a sheep, jumps out the window directly above the Mayor who won't leave him alone.
Fish: I could use a new hat!Soldier: Get in line, Canadian!
- SpongeBob asking Jack (who's disguised as Santa Claus) where his big, round belly is. Jack responds by grabbing him and saying: You naughty little shit! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME FAT?! SpongeBob apologizes out of fear, and Jack throws him down.
- This is Halloween!
- This is a pretty clever joke as well:
SpongeBob: What did you wish for?Mr. Krabs: Ponies (Pinkie Pie, Derpy, and Fluttershy appear).SpongeBob: Really?
- Mr. Krabs' wish.
Beauty: HOW COME SHE MELTED?!Christopher Walken: I don't know.(The Nostalgia Critic makes a quick cameo, and he is just as confused as the other two about the ordeal, so much so, that he holds up a sign with a picture of Skoadward on it. Cue Scare Chord).
- "BIG PHONE!"
- "What the hell man?!"
- The scene where Sandy inexplicably melts after SpongeBob doused her with water in an attempt to save her from the assumed fire in her treedome.
Squidward: What's going on out here?Santa: Happy Halloween!Jack: Merry Christmas!Squidward: ...yep, I'm insane. *spazzes out*
- The scene where The Nutcracker Suite is remixed to "Pootis".
- After the Hiver is defeated and everyone comes back to life, Squidward pokes his head out of his house. This happens:
- Scout's 3-Way Date with a Decapitated Doctor
- The true opening of the video after the prologue.
Soldier: Question?Engineer: What's your question Soldier?Soldier: I teleported Russia to the moon.Engineer: What?Soldier: God told me to.Engineer: How high are you?Soldier: I've been doing nothing but Medic's Blow for three weeks.Medic: Idiot! That cost me a fortune!
- This exchange:
I'ma bet you can't stand sex
- The complete and utter non sequitur that is The Mario Head's song.
With Lu-i-gi!Luigi: Hey!
Scout: F*** it! I'll date myself!Spy: Yourself?Scout: (to another version of himself) Hey there, good-lookin'! (gets slapped by the Spy)Spy: Fried chicken tramp! You want to be your mother's lover? In earnest?Scout: What?Spy: (Shouts something incoherent)Scout: What?
- Spy teaching Scout the ways of dating...and then Scout fails.
- The entirety of "YOUTUBE POOP IS DEAD," which is one big Take That! joke video making fun of YouTube users who criticize YouTube Poops that aren't "three minutes of garbage." MoBrosStudios' whiny, stereotypical nerdy voice through the video is what really sells it.
- After all, it's a parody of a similar video called 90's Nick, which is about some guy making fun of 90's kids in the same fashion.
- Mini YTP: Hentai Schoolgirls Pooping Gold. Not only does it make fun of Seitokai Yakuindomo's over-reliance on lame sex jokes, but Mo managed to take Hotel Mario, one of the most overused YTP sources and make it funny again.