Funny: YouTube Poop
Subpages sorted by author names
- Dinner Warrior
- I Am The Gang
- The Kings Epic Adventure
- Link And The Hyrule Gang
- Stuart K Reilly
open/close all folders
- Let's declare the whole of The Grand Galloping Collab funny, right from the mangled version of Johnny Cash's "The Man Comes Around":
- The Dr. Rabbit Revival Collab, in all its glory.
- "Sieg Hiel! I am no longer Walrusguy's bitch!"
- Dr. Rabbit, welcome to die!
- Dr. Rabbit as the Dohvakiin.
- (on the moon) I need air!
- "The Great Wall of China reminds me of my middle finger!"
- G'day, Dr. Rabbit! G'day, Dr. Rabbit!
- Do you know I caught Mewtwo with a Great Ball? Really? Yeah. (video of Dr. Rabbit trying to catch Mewtwo with a Great Ball and failing epically)
- Ice to see you again.
- Hello there! I am Dr. Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbit!
- It's sure to be the overture! (1812 Overture starts playing)
- Hello. I'm the Doctor.
- Next stop, Af-(hits a tree and explodes)
- I am going to teach children all around the world how to properly take acid.
- R.I.P. Carmen 1997-2460
- Is it serious, Dr. Rabbit? THIS IS SERIOUS
- I cannot possibly be original with this joke, unless everyone decides to skip it for being predictable.
- Replace your toothbrush whenever the bristles get Shaggy.
- Welcome TO THE JUNGLE
- "You know, it kind of reminds me of Magneto." "You are helpless against my chicken!"
- Emily 1776-2012
- I know what's about to happen *predictable* Nobody can tell what's happening
- "The Great Wall kind of reminds me of Walrusguy's YouTube Poops of me: it's stupid and too long."
- "I want to tell you all about my favorite thing: magnificent black ass!"
- Dr. Rabbit's rocket looking it's about to hit the Twin Towers, then him changing the scene.
- His balloon does, however.
- The Great Big Rosen Collab.
- From Collab of the Hill:
- From its sequel King of the Collab:
Hank: "That comment about the lasagna... Well, here it's strict that we try not to say things that are not funny."Rich with Garfields head: "Oh yeah?"
- The quote by Socrates on Travis' birthday cake (that also serves as a Freeze-Frame Bonus).
- This piece of Take That:
Bobby: "I'm gonna lose my leg." *It does indeed fall off* "Oh god."Hank: "... Plus I can't say the word "sus" without someone giggling."
- Dale flying off and bringing Bill's head with him as a part of Bill's headless Running Gag.
- Another Take That: Rich and the others watching VERY bad poops and the building then exploding.
- The almighty third one also has a ton of funny moments in it.
Hank: "Well, that's weird. My dad's weird. Usually we're jacking him off."
Bill: "I'm going to die." *Bill's head explodes*
Hank: "Shut up, Bill."
Dale:"Was it good for you too, baby?"Severely cross-eyed Hank: "Yyyeeeaaaahhh!"
- "Maybe you could take him out for some gay time... Nothing gay though."
Hank: "My dad's still on the lavatory, he had to use the lavatory and said he might use the lavatory."
- "Six flags, more flags, more fags!"
- The Call Back to see our forks.
- When Hank reads the letter:
Hank: I'm only gonna repeat this once. [Musically] Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I like men.
Luanne: I don't know about-
Hank: Fuck off.
- The Stylistic Suck animation that Orpheus made.
- Ladybird eating a bomb and her head blowing off, eventually hitting the plane the Hills are on and causing it to fall while the sun slowly shows Orpheus's avatar. It's incredibly dark, but still hilarious.
- Orpheus somehow managing to make the Cromartie High School opening even more bizarre.
- All of the dirty old man sequence.
- "I worked as a washing machine. Then, I ate my son-" "I'm NOT a hamburger..."
- "I cannot open the door as I am making love to the door..."
- The ending. Trying to stop Cotton, Hank rushes in front of a train and leaps on the tracks... just to get hit by it.
- Robotnik Collab I and Robotnik Collab II, are both guaranteed to leave you laughing up a storm.
- The Oogieloves in the Big Ass Collab Extravaganza.
- "And Academy Award nominated director Thomas the Tank Engine."
- The Ellie Goulding Collab, the lovechild of TySketch's fans.
- SAUCY ASS
- And that's how babies are made
- PresidentOfJelybeans vs. gamegenieeditor:
- ThePopcornFairy vs ProjectSNT:
- CyberCross11 vs iDuckFilms
- The Clean Rosen Collab. It shows that YTP's can be funny without swearing.
- A Bag of...(feat. the gang). It's amazing how many hysterical lines one can make out of "When I was six, I ate a bag of plums.".
When I was sixteen, I ate a bag of ducks.Six six six! *screen turns red and zooms in on him*When I was six I ate a bag of soggy rotten PIG FAT!I was born in a bag of plums. I was hiding in the corner of the bag. Doctor shouted "Good lord! What the fuck?" I popped out my head and said "Now watch me eat six bags of plums!"
- DrHotelMario vs Damonater1234:
Twilight Sparkle: Well, if you heard me muttering, you must have known what I was muttering about!Rainbow Dash: Yeah, yeah, something about root beer, right?Pinkie Pie: Commander Chad Warden was the real cream of the PS Triple.
- Round 4, which is literally just Applejack saying she has nothing (representing Damonater1234 forfeiting the tennis match).
- What has been dubbed The Sentence-Mixing King Saga, where a large portion of the Michael Rosen community got together to see who could make the most impressive piece of sentence-mixing to win the hypothetical "sentence-mixing crown". Highlights include:
- Ron Mad's entry, showing Michael singing "Baby Got Back".
- Yabakgibumpti claiming that he made Michael say antidisestablishmentarianism. It's Michael dubbed with a Synthetic Voice Actor.
- RootNegativeSixteen refusing to join because she already has a crown (Root's Author Avatar is Empress Azalyn, who being an empress naturally has a crown).
- The Anonymous Rosen Collab, right from the Fake-Out Opening inspired by the Monty Python and the Holy Grail special edition DVD.
- "Deep down inside, deep down where I don't know...there's a hamster."
- "Fast Food. Hot Food. Fish Food. Baby Food. Dog Food. (text says "Doge Food") Hamster Food. (text says "Penis Food") The Skyfoodgle."
- After a Long List of fruits Michael sells:
- All of Lambada (DrHotelMario), which sees Michael trying and failing to pull a Do Not Adjust Your Set.
- Alpha (RootNegativeSixteen's) musical number, as well as the Overly Long Gag with "And Now For Something Completely Different".
- Theta's (256PiAlternate) musical number as well.
- All of I (ZeroTyrant), where Michael goes up against Thirsty Batman.
- "Shut your eyes, take a deep breath..." cue Terminator 2: Judgment Day explosion
- "IT'S HURTING! I'VE GOT TO DO IT! I'VE GOT TO DO IT!" The epic music is what sells it.
- The SuSed version of Pilot's "Magic" at the end.
Ho, ho, ho, it's HoH SiS, you noooooon. Never believe it's not sooooos.
- The Offensive Collab; while the majority of it consists of cheap 9/11 jokes, there are a few gems, especially in the Rosen parts.
- "Achievement unlocked: Make a tasteless joke - 991 G"
- "I gave my mom The Michael Rosen Blowjob."
- "Hi, BILLY MAYS here for Police Away! I hate the police, don't you? Well, let me show you how to take care of all the police with Police Away, the easy way to fuck the police!"
- "TWILIGHT IS BEST JESUS"
- "If there's one thing I can't stand, it's gorillas; I think you know what I mean."
- "And this is a big wide butt, [snap] rice!"
- "Me and my brother, we sit up in bed, doing egg on toast I think." (Oh yeah, it's an offensive poop) ""Me and my brother, we bombed the Twin Towers."
- "One of the first things we should have under our belt is a solid cock."
- The Peppa Pig segment, in which the parents suggest holding a "Fuck Show" to cover the costs of "fucking the school roof".
- The 2nd TTTE Collab
- The Spingebill Collection 2
Spongebob: Well, time to punch that clock. (punches Tickety and shoves pudding at her face) FINISH YOUR DESSERT!!!!!
1995Patrick: (gesturing to a Windows 95) We have technology!(Blue Screen of Death)Patrick: (starts smashing the computer)2015Patrick: (gesturing to a Windows 8) We have technology!(Blue Screen of Death)
- Spongebob suddenly and out of nowhere being crushed by a giant Hefty box which eventually explodes.
- The Snickers ad.
- Patrick and technology.
- The 90's Collab has quite a few funny gems.
The following video contains lots of flashing colors, ear rape, and a slight chance of cartoon horses. Viewer discretion is advised.
- The Content Warning at the very beginning:
- The various potshots at Viacom.
- "Can't touch this." (Patrick: "Touch!")
- The entire Donkey Kong Country segment.
- "Drugs and alcohol can help you understand how cartoon characters can ruin your life."
- "Hi, I'm Paul!"
- "Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?" (Ominous Latin Chanting)
- What, you expected some earrape? HERE IT IS! (cue Sensory Abuse)
- The Barney YTP Collab is pure hilarity from beginning to end.
- The Garfield Collab had a lot of funny moments.
Jon: Windows 2000.Garfield: Looks like shit!Jon: Garfield, OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE NOW!!!
- This moment:
Garfield: You should always do the sign with a condom on. (flips bird at Odie) See, Odie? The sign says "fuck off."Garfield: Read this, bitch. (Garfield cocks a gun and starts shooting books at Odie. Only one book ends up hitting him, and does no damage.) Aww.
- And this.
- Massa Graf's Samson steekt een weeshuis in de brand, a rare Dutch Youtube Poop. Especially the Mayor calling Samson a rabbit, and Samson suddenly becoming one while denying that. Also the Actor Allusion with Kabouter Plop, and Samson's "Woef." in return.
- SEGRETO13's Italian YTP Friendship is Friendly
Pinkie Pie: ...a pop quiz on the names I taught you![Shows a picture of Rarity]Duplicates: Applejack![Shows a picture of Webby]Duplicates: Fluttershy![Shows a picture of a chair]Duplicates: Pinkie Pie![Pinkie Pie turns into Mr. Burns]Pinkie Pie/Burns: Excellent.
- Pinkie Pie's cloning being actually caused from Photoshop copypasting. And then:
- Spike's list of things to do includes "Touch the midget with your tongue". He extends his tongue and hits Mini-Me.
- At the end, everyone gasps at the sight of Twilight with her new wings... and then Princess Celestia shows up with her wings surgically removed.
- TheGoldenroy's "edited" version of "I Was a Teenage Gary".
SpongeSnail: (singing) I'm gonna fuck you.
- "Um, Squidward...you've injected me with cum."
- "Something's wrong with meeeeeeee...I'M GAY!"
- It seems to be no longer available, but back in 2009 or early 2010, there was a YTP of BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn called something like "Mata Nui fails to fix a guitar". In the original film, when Ackar tries to interrupt the Gladiator Games, the fighters Tarix and Vastus are the only ones willing to hear him out. In this version...
[Tarix and Vastus fight, repeatedly clashing their weapons while screaming]Ackar: Fighting between Glatorian must stop![Tarix and Vastus continue fighting]Ackar: Stop![Tarix and Vastus continue fighting]Ackar: Stop fighting as I speak![Tarix and Vastus continue fighting]Ackar: ENOUGH![Ackar takes out his sword and shows off his newfound elemental powers, and the entire arena falls silent in awe][Tarix and Vastus immediately resume fighting]